Couples eve is about 24 hours away. Suddenly, after all the time and energy and so many long days of waiting, suddenly, everything becomes calm. You can hear each others hearts beating. There is no sense of worry or panic. No last minute bomb shells. The planning and preparation stage of this vacation has come to its end. And in doing so, marks the end of one process and the beginning of another. Houston. We are go for take off.

With all the hard work behind us, all the luggage standing there in the living room as it has done so many times before, we can breath a sigh of relief. We can look at each other and know that we have, once again, got it all to together.

So tomorrow night will be spent in a well deserved laid back posture. I'm going to trim my nose hairs and ears too. What? Doesn't everyone? It's sort of a routine Syl and I have. She usually cuts back her chest hairs and bleaches her lip and chin. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it. You want to look your best on the beach.

And that brings me to another issue. As you enjoy all that is there at CTI, if you should happen to see a bald headed man in your travels, that looks as though he has been beaten by a bunch of unhappy chipmunks, don't worry. It is only I. I take a blood thinner, Plavix, And by doing so, it doesn't take much for me to bruise. And being somewhat clumsy sometimes, well, you can just imagine.

Now, I will wait for Syl to get home from work. Then we'll talk for a while. We'll go over lists of this and plans for that. Making sure that what we want to take is already in some bag somewhere.

It's such a tranquil, easy, soft, comforting feeling, to know what's in store for us over the next 12 days. Friendly faces on friendly people. Laughter and fun times.
Usually, People are always saying, "Oh, I can't wait to get there". and I know that's true. But when you get to pre-Couples eve, the only good thing we can do is to wait. Now, I can do that. yup. I can do just that.

Richie