Thread: pictures of CN

Default pictures of CN

Does anyone have any general pitures of CN that they would post or email? We are trying to decide between CN and CSA. Pitures can be emailed to allman2@rocketmail.com.

Default Trip advisor

Go to trip advisor all the way. They have tons of pictures on there that people have taken!

If you go to the "map & 360 deg view" link on the left side of each resort's main page, you can almost see the entire resort. What you see in the 360 degree views is exactly what you see when you are at the resort, minus the people.

Default Here's a link to my videos

Hi,

If you want photos of CN, here's a link to my two videos. The first one is just CN, and the second one (long) includes CSS.

http://kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com/

We've stayed at both CN and CSA, and love both resorts. You can't go wrong with either one. Enjoy!

Beergirl

Click on my profile name to see pictures from both!

Click on the link in my sig below for our CN pics.

Default Great Vids Beergirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    Hi,

If you want photos of CN, here's a link to my two videos. The first one is just CN, and the second one (long) includes CSS.

http://kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com/

We've stayed at both CN and CSA, and love both resorts. You can't go wrong with either one. Enjoy!

Beergirl
    Hello Beergirl. Hope you are having a nice day. I see you are on MB as I type this, Monday morning 7:30. We all need our Couples fix eh? I wonder if you could post a playlist from the long video? My wife and I Go Home to CN Jan 8. We would love to have several of those songs on our IPod for the beach. Thanx
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Hi mark527,
    Thanks for the compliment on my videos. I really enjoy making them as a rememberance of our great times there. The songs and artists are listed at the end of the video, but here they are also:

Come Home to Jamaica by Ainsworth Rose
    Sweet Jamaica by Ritchie Stevens
    Jamaica by Johnny Island Reggae Group
    Sweet Jamaica by Charmaine
    Sweet Jamaica by Yvad
    I Love Jamaica by Georgie Fame

The song from the short video from 2009 was, of course Charlie Pride's You're My Jamiaca

I downloaded most of them from Napster or Amazon.

Beergirl