Default 1st UK Couples Party - Details

Hi There

I have talked to Bateaux london and we can have a private part of the boat for theLunch Cruise/London Eye on 7th April 2012 if we get 24 people.
    Price 61.50 pp it includes 3 course lunch 1/2 bottle wine, tea/coffee and we will be droped off at the London Eye for that part of the day.

Now we come to the sensitive bit - Money.
    They need a deposit of 30% up front which i make aprox 25 pp with the rest 8 days before.

Once we have a confirmed 24, I will be happy to pay the deposit and send confirmation of the booking and then guests can send me cheques to cover the 25.

I don't want to be out of pocket on this so confirmation of attendance must be with the understanding that the money will be paid.

I am sure we will get the 24 required and we will all have a really great day

So to confirm attendance please email me @ rowenap@officeclub.co.uk or V.PATERSON@sky.com.
    if any one wants to fly into Heathrow or Luton on the Friday and stay at a hotel i will be very happy to pick them up from the airport, we live about 30min between both airports and have a lot of
    Premier Inn or Travel Lodges in the area.

I really hope we can get this going, and on a side note my son who will have got married on 31st march will be on his honeymoon at CTI on the 7th another addition to the Couples Family.

So let me know soon if you are coming to the 1st Couples UK PARTY!!

Love it!!!

Couples Resorts