Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default January 2010 Couples!

Just finalized our trip back to CN for the 2nd time. So excited I can't stand it. We are arriving Jan. 15th staying until the 22nd. Celebrating my birthday on the 18th!
    Anyone else ??

Hi there - We'll be there Jan 9-15. This is our first time. I just have to find a flight back since our original was cancelled . . waiting on the TA.

We are there Jan 13 to 23. I can't wait!

Hi, we're Sue and Gary from McFarland, WI. We're excited to be making our 3rd trip back to CN from Jan. 28 - Feb. 4, flying out of Milwaukee. Who else will be there then??

We are going a week later than last year 23rd-30th. Going from the Syracuse area.

Default January 2010 Couples!

Yay!! 5 months to go........and counting. C'mon.......who else will be there?

Default January 2010 Couples!!!

My fiance and I are arriving at CN for the first time on 01/03/2010. We will be getting married that Tuesday at 4:00. Needless to say, we are overflowing with excitement.

Group of 10 from illinois jan 29th thru feb 3rd. Can't wait.

Default January 2010

10 Cubs fans there all at once??

Default Jan1 to Jan 14th

Hi,

We are coming back for the 7thtime , arriving Jan 1 staying two weeks, going 1 week later than past years. Looking forward to making new friends. Easy to find, look for us every morning by the volleyball courts

Leaving from Milwaukee

Steve & CIndy

Hi everyone,
    We will be arriving Jan 30 til Feb. 7th Yeah, added 1 more day this time around. Traveling with our friends who got us hooked. Our 4th time back, their 7th! We are from New Jersey. Countdown as of today, 145 days!! Wo hooo

Ay, yes, Desinj...139 days till we go back home to CN. Can help but think about the trip just about every day now. Can almost taste the "dirty banana" now! Wait.... where's the red flag? Ya mon!

I'm 96 days away from departure!!! I am really looking forward to it, especially today since its cold and rainy outside. Picturing the warm sun and beautiful warm water!!! Just waiting on the hubby's passport and we're good to go!

Default Jan. 16-23 Couples!

This will be my husband and my first trip out of the states. We are extremely excited!

Default January 2010

My husband and I are considering going to Couples Negril January 23rd - January 30th, 2010. We stayed at CN many years ago and thought it would be nice to go back!

One love,

92 days Can't wait

3 weeks starting Jan 3 any golfers?

We are going to be there the same time! We arrive Jan. 16th and leave on Jan. 23rd. This is our first time out of the states and we are ready for some relaxation after a stressful year!

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Just finalized our trip back to CN for the 2nd time. So excited I can't stand it. We are arriving Jan. 15th staying until the 22nd. Celebrating my birthday on the 18th!
    Anyone else ??

74 Days, 17 Hours, and 24 Minutes until I'm on the plane... Can't wait!!!

99 days to go!!! Can't wait......altho not anxiously waiting for our winter weather here!

Heading back for #3.About a month ealier. Are there any other Canadians around between the Jan 10-25??
    Can't wait to get back in the water to dive with the great dive team of ,craig,richard,and Alain.
    any other diver???s

We need to post some pictures so we can find each other!

Tk in love - I see you are from Ohio - we are from Michigan and can't wait to leave the snow that will be coming soon behind. You will love CN!

Scott and Jan - my husband and I are golfers maybe we can hook up and hit a round.

Hi everyone. My husband and I will be celebrating our honeymoon at the CN on January 3rd to the 11th! This will be our first time in Jamaica and at Couples.

70 days and counting.

Any tips for us? I'm trying to do all my research!

Default First Timers

Relax, enjoy and don't pack too much.

They have it all.

Some nice spring dresses,sandals,for supper, golf shirt dress shorts or long pants and shoes for him.
    flip flops for the beach and pool
    Take the party boat
    Camera
    Thats all you need.
    Enjoy sit back and have fun and relax, they will take good care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    We need to post some pictures so we can find each other!

Tk in love - I see you are from Ohio - we are from Michigan and can't wait to leave the snow that will be coming soon behind. You will love CN!

Scott and Jan - my husband and I are golfers maybe we can hook up and hit a round.
    We aren't golfers unfortunately (although my husband would like to be). We can't wait to leave the winter weather either! (that is why we picked January.

Tony & Kendra (just look for the short blonde girl with the tall guy haha

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast