Default First time to Couples CTI?

Hello all. My wife and I have never been to a Couples resort, but we're seriously thinking about trying CTI in February. We are so excited as we just found out my wife is pregnant, but we want to be sure she'll be ok at CTI. Will she have to worry about getting sick from the food and/or water? We've never been to Jamaica before, but having been to Mexico multiple times, we're wondering if we'll have to be concerned with food while we're in Jamaica also. Any thoughts?

Hi MinnCouple,
    We're in the final weeks before our 5th vacation in Jamaica. We were at CSS last year and really loved it but we wanted to try CTI this year. In fact, we've never been anywhere BUT Jamaica and the main reason is that the water is potable everywhere. So you can drink it right out of the tap and it can be used to wash your fruits and vegetables. No tourista here. No worries. Also, the weather in January is usually much better than the rest of the Caribbeans. A word of caution: once you visit Jamaica looking for sun, sand and food you'll be hard pressed to go anywhere else after... Go on, book now, you won't regret it...

Hi MinnCouple, we are from Blaine and have been to Jamaica seven times and CTI a few times. The water is great there. You can feel safe getting it anywhere which is such an advantage for avoiding dehydration. And the only worries about the food is the spice level of the yummy jerk sauce.

If you have any other questions about CTI, please feel free to email me at mnjamaicanjunkie@aol.com.

My hubby and I got married at CTI in August and had our honeymoon there. It was amazing. It was our first trip to Jamaica and had no issues with food or water.

We did pack a first aid kit to include any potential necessary items like Imodium, tums, pepto and the like--but we never needed any of those items.

Instead pack plenty of bathing suits and sunscreen and GO HAVE A GREAT TIME!
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!