Default What The Heck Do I Have To Do F0r A Bathrobe?!?

Am I the only one having problems with the Couples Living Site? What the heck do I have to do to get ANY of it to load??? Click on any product=NOTHING. I told my hubby no way on buying robes at the resort as it takes to much room in our cases and we can just buy them at home................well at least I thought we could.....Help....Any suggestions would be nice or does this mean they have no stuff available?!? I want to spend Xmas morning in a Couples robe dang it . Has anyone had any luck buying from this website? Couples fix your website as you are missing major $$$$ from people wanting to purchase Xmas stuff for couples addicts, lol!!!

I don't know what the problem is, I hit the couples shop at the bottom of this page, it took me right to the site and I was able to add a robe to my cart, I back out after that as I did not want to purchase one.

Of course my "top" link on this page does not work, so I have to scroll all the way back to the top of a page to exit out.

OMG=THANK YOU!!!!! For some reason I still had this site on my favorites http://www.allinview.com/couplesliving/
    My hubby is going to be sooooooooooooooo happy!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

You're welcome.