Default OMG you have to be kidding.......

I'm sitting here in shock at the moment cause I think we are going to have to move our wedding date to 2013 :-(((( We booked March 16 2011 for our wedding at CSA 12/12/12 which gave us a countdown of 627 and as of today we are at 383 and now looks like we may have to move it to 11/12/13 which gives us a new countdown of 716 days. This just really blows is all I can say!!!
    Trying to find a good side to all of this but sure having a hard time finding it!! I still get to marry the man of my dreams is right now the only good side to it!!!
    Liz

So Soooorry to hear that....was actually getting in range....well you might just have to come down next Dec anyway to get away
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Soonerfans,

We really hope that you will be able to keep your original dates. With all the stress of planning the wedding and now the extra waiting, both of you need a break. If possible, you and your fiancee should take a trip to Couples before the new date and just chill. Monica and I still look forward to meeting the both of you at CSA in the future.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

So sorry to hear that Soonerfans. What happened?

Well how do I put this..........Rob cant get a passport till May of 2013 and we are just now learning of this soooooooooooooooooo it pretty much changes everything!!! Sometimes your past catches up with you!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    Soonerfans,

We really hope that you will be able to keep your original dates. With all the stress of planning the wedding and now the extra waiting, both of you need a break. If possible, you and your fiancee should take a trip to Couples before the new date and just chill. Monica and I still look forward to meeting the both of you at CSA in the future.
    Well MikeMonica, There is no way that we can go at all till the fall of 2013 but really want to meet you guys too!!! We already have money down on the trip so I guess we'll just wait till Randymon throws some more resort credits for 2013 to book(PLEASE RANDYMON....PLEASE!!!) and we'll just change our dates from dec of 2012 to dec of 2013 and hopefully meet then!! WE have 900 in resort credits and I sure hate to lose them!!!!!!!!!!!! This still blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh NO! We were going to be there the same time and I loved counting down with you! I hope you can still make it - if just for a vacation before the wedding.

Soonerfans
    you're right - it blows!!!!!

We went ahead and booked Dec 2013 at 2012 prices (Thanks Randymon). Just switch your dates to December 2013 and we'll still meet and you'll have 2 more years () to talk and get to know the rest of the December group.
    Regardless, we'll take some pictures of CSA for you and hope that they will keep you sane for a little while longer.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    Well MikeMonica, There is no way that we can go at all till the fall of 2013 but really want to meet you guys too!!! We already have money down on the trip so I guess we'll just wait till Randymon throws some more resort credits for 2013 to book(PLEASE RANDYMON....PLEASE!!!) and we'll just change our dates from dec of 2012 to dec of 2013 and hopefully meet then!! WE have 900 in resort credits and I sure hate to lose them!!!!!!!!!!!! This still blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What are resort credits & how did you get 900 of them?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Soonerfans
    you're right - it blows!!!!!

We went ahead and booked Dec 2013 at 2012 prices (Thanks Randymon). Just switch your dates to December 2013 and we'll still meet and you'll have 2 more years () to talk and get to know the rest of the December group.
    Regardless, we'll take some pictures of CSA for you and hope that they will keep you sane for a little while longer.
    MikeMonica, I have no problem booking for 2013 right now trust me but I would sure love to be able to carry over my resort credits!!!! Maybe Randymon will say to me..."what the heck...sure I will do it for you guys" hahaha so what are your dates on Dec 2013 at CSA and trust me we will get there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    What are resort credits & how did you get 900 of them?
    Captain Jim, Sometimes Randymon will post that if you book its either 6 or 7 nights that he will throw in some resort credits for you to be able to spend on massage's, private dinners, gift shop etc and back this summer he was offering 300 for like I said 6 or 7 night stay and we booked 7 nights at CTI, 7 at CSA and 7 nights at CN which gave us 900 in resort credits!! We were going to use our resort credits at CTI for a dinner on the island and of course I was going to use to resort credits at CSA for getting my hair done the morning of the wedding and we wanted to do the treehouse dinner at CN so now you see why I would hate to lose the 900 in resort credits!!! Im pretty sure everyone jumps on the reservations when he starts throwing out resort credits!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckens View Post
    Oh NO! We were going to be there the same time and I loved counting down with you! I hope you can still make it - if just for a vacation before the wedding.
    Huckens, I really enjoyed counting down with you too and hope we get to meet sometime soon!!!!

Randymon, I want to talk to you soooooo bad!!! I figure if you hear how upset I am and crying that you'll just roll them resort credits over for me to 2013!!!!!! Lol sniffff....snifffff

Captain Jim, Sometimes Randymon will post that if you book its either 6 or 7 nights that he will throw in some resort credits for you to be able to spend on massage's, private dinners, gift shop etc and back this summer he was offering 300 for like I said 6 or 7 night stay and we booked 7 nights at CTI, 7 at CSA and 7 nights at CN which gave us 900 in resort credits!! We were going to use our resort credits at CTI for a dinner on the island and of course I was going to use to resort credits at CSA for getting my hair done the morning of the wedding and we wanted to do the treehouse dinner at CN so now you see why I would hate to lose the 900 in resort credits!!! Im pretty sure everyone jumps on the reservations when he starts throwing out resort credits!!!!

I'm not so sure Randymon is the person offering these specials, or has the final say concerning a lot of these matters. He seems to be a messenger more than a decision maker. Good luck with that.

Soonerfans
    Our dates are 12-20 Dec 2012 &2013. I'm sure Randymon will get in touch soon.
    Monica and I are wishing you the best.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Soonerfans:

I will contact you offline.

ORV - Sorry to disappoint, but I AM the one making the decisions regarding rates and promotions...

Couples Resorts

Randymon,
    Please know that we appreciate what you do along those lines,

148 days 18 hours 8 minutes 0 seconds until back to CSA

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Soonerfans:

I will contact you offline.

ORV - Sorry to disappoint, but I AM the one making the decisions regarding rates and promotions...
    YAYYYYYYY Thank you randymon.......YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!

Soonerfans
    Ok MikeMonica, I am going to write those dates down right now and we will finally meet you in Dec of 2013!!!!!! wooohoooooo!!!!

Soonerfans
    Oops I wasnt finshed....ha!!! I cant wait to get with Randymon and cant wait to hear from him!!!
    Thank you for wishing your best and you guys have a great time this Dec!!!!!!!!!

OMG we pulled up Rob's email that he opens about once a month(ha) and Randymon had sent us a email the same day that he said he would contact us off line!!!! I have to give a BIG hand to Randymon for following thru so quick and now that's what I call GREAT customer service!!!
    Thanks Randymon for all the hard work you do and I'm with Mick7602 and WE DO APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU DO!!!!!

Ok MikeMonica, I am going to write those dates down right now and we will finally meet you in Dec of 2013!!!!!! wooohoooooo!!!!
    Ok MikeMonica, I am at work this morning and wrote your dates in my dayplanner so there will be no confusion when we get to book 2013 and as soon as we hear from Randymon and our website where we booked our weeks has the 2013 rates......we're booking!!!!!