Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    We'll get to laugh at you as you leave next year - booked 4/18-28/2013. Great seeing you guys last week (especially your wife!).
    Hi Andy,

We got a bit stranded on our way back, but finally arrived about 24 hours later than anticipated. Looks like next year we may actually switch our reservation to CN to try something different. We like CSS, but thought it would be nice to try one of the resorts in Negril. Great seeing you and Merideth again and I hope you have a great year until your return to CSS.

Paul

We have a group booked for April 20-27 2013 at CSS!

We have a group booked for April 20-27 2013.....cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Grady View Post
    At CSS now until April 22nd and just booked
    April 13-21, 2013. Let the countdown begin!

Paul and Lisa
    CSS 4/11
    CSS 4/12
    CSS 4/13
    Countdown on!!

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

Paul & Lisa,

CSA, CSA.....try CSA!

Your going the exact dates we're looking at!!!

Hey, weren't you going to send a picture??

Hi Andy,

We got a bit stranded on our way back, but finally arrived about 24 hours later than anticipated. Looks like next year we may actually switch our reservation to CN to try something different. We like CSS, but thought it would be nice to try one of the resorts in Negril. Great seeing you and Merideth again and I hope you have a great year until your return to CSS.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Readyfornegril View Post
    Paul & Lisa,

CSA, CSA.....try CSA!

Your going the exact dates we're looking at!!!

Hey, weren't you going to send a picture??
    Hi Len and Tracey,

I thought you loved CN? We were booked for CSS, but then changed to CN based upon what people were saying about the resort. I would change to CSA, but have two other couples that travel with us who want to go to CN. Would love to have you join us for that week! April 13-21 (8 nights) 2013. It should b'e alot of fun and you convinced us to try Negril.

I did not get the group picture. Forgot all about it. Sorry

Paul and Lisa

Paul & Lisa,

Awww, no first love CSA, I don't know that we found a "2nd love" yet.....

I don't think I could convince Len on CN, we went for a day and he likes CSA, we also have made friends with alot of the staff that we would miss.

Although, we could do a day at CN and you all could do a day at CSA at least we could get together a couple of times.

No problem on the picture, hope you both had a great trip I really liked CSS, may try it again when we can do a split....

Keep in touch. gizmo30 at prodigy dot net

Tracy & Len

Hi Len and Tracey,

I thought you loved CN? We were booked for CSS, but then changed to CN based upon what people were saying about the resort. I would change to CSA, but have two other couples that travel with us who want to go to CN. Would love to have you join us for that week! April 13-21 (8 nights) 2013. It should b'e alot of fun and you convinced us to try Negril.

I did not get the group picture. Forgot all about it. Sorry

Paul and Lisa

Been reading more reviews on trip advisor stating that CSS is in need of a facelift..... having never been there before, it has me a little concerned.......does anybody know if there are plans to renovate CSS in the next 10 months are so. I'm sure that couples periodically update their resorts.

Thanks

Jay
    CSS 05/09-16/2013

We hope they don't change a thing!! (other than regular maintenance). It is stunningly beautiful just the way it is!
    (Karen&Paul)

We will be there from the 12th to the 17th. It is our first time and we can't wait. We will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary

Chris & Vicki

We will be there from April 12th to the 17th. It's our first time and we will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary. Can't wait!!

Just booked for April 9-17. Sixth Couples trip, fourth to CSS.

John & Becky

Trying to attach a xls. spreadsheet so we can see whos coming when, more easily. If successful and I made any mistakes.....send me an email at ironranger@reagan.com and I'll fix them. If you would like to add where you are from, I can add that info into your reservation as well!

JayCSSAPRIL2013.xls

Anyone want to join our April Fools group April 20-27 2013? E mail us.....Tahoefun1@hotmail.com

Luc & I also going April 9th - April 16th, can't wait! It will be my second time to CSS and I went to CTI once. Luc has never been on an "Au Naturel" before, can't wait to be there!!!

momo,
    we will be arriving and departing on the same days as you guys.....It will be our first time at CSS. Any chance you guys arriving around noon on the 9th?

Jay

CSSAPRIL2013.xlsAll,
    Here is the lastest spreadsheet for our April Group!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    momo,
    we will be arriving and departing on the same days as you guys.....It will be our first time at CSS. Any chance you guys arriving around noon on the 9th?

Jay
    No we are arriving later afternoon around 3:30pm, that means we won't be at CSS until about 5!

Jay, we are arriving on the 9th but only in late afternoon, around 3:30 I believe, so we wouldn't be able to take the charter with you. We'll see you at CSS though, can't wait!

ironranger,

Great job with the spreadsheet. If you get a chance can you change grayturtless to Paul and Frances. Thanks again , and can't wait.

Look forward to it.........my wife will be working up her courage to go to SSB....so maybe we will see you there... 50/50 chance...

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    Look forward to it.........my wife will be working up her courage to go to SSB....so maybe we will see you there... 50/50 chance...
    Tell her that most of us felt the same way the first time, I know I was really reluctant about it but as soon as I did it, I was comfortable, people couldn't be any nicer and you never feel like people are gawking, now I am anxious to get back!

momo,
    If you have any advice or tips to help easy the wife to SSB....could you send us them plz
    jegan@misoenergy.org

Hi Everyone --

I'm joining in. My husband and I will be at CSS April 9th to the 16th. We are first timers and SUPER excited!

J & B

We'll be there April 6-13th for our 10th Anniversary! We went to CTI (or COR as it was called then) for our honeymoon and first anniversary, but CSS for our 5th and we loved it so much we're going back this time again!!!! Can't wait!!!!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast