Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    Here is the lastest and Greatest list that made Santa's nice list....
    You forgot us, Monyque & Luc, 9-16 Apr, woo hoo we're getting there!!!

I'll get you on the list soon.! We arrive and depart the same dates as you....what time you landing? we land at 1247.

91 days!!! SO EXCITED! My hubby and I will be there from April 11-17. We're coming from California so it takes 15 hours to get there, otherwise we'd spend the full 7 days!

I'll get you on the list soon.! We arrive and depart the same dates as you....what time you landing? we land at 1247.
    We arrive at 2:27pm, so should be at the resort by 4pm I guess, can't wait less than 3 months to go, woo hoo!!!

Hi! We're there almost the same dates, 9-16 for us! That sure is a long flight for you, is it your first time there? For me it is my 3rd, but a first for Luc. Can't wait, less than 3 months now, yeah!!!

Default List

Hi Ironranger,

Just wanted to let you know to remove Grady from the list. We will be at Negril in April instead. I will miss the folks at CSS, but wanted to give CN a try.

happy vacations to all!!

Paul

Will remove you Grady....what are your dates in Negril......we will be there also, right after we do CSS......there is a CN April list started by someone else....request to be added to it....... either way you are in Jamaica....no downside!

you can count us in! we will be there 4/27-5/4

Rob and Shawna

Quote Originally Posted by RobnShawna View Post
    you can count us in! we will be there 4/27-5/4

Rob and Shawna
    We will be there the same dates as you. We arrive at 1:45 on AA from Dallas.

Jerry & Dana

Looking forward to meeting you two!
    We fly in a little earlier than you guys. We are flying in on AC @ 11:55. makes for a long day as it starts with the redeye flight from Calgary to Toronto at 12:10am....no worries though as it will be worth it!!

Rob and Shawna

Quote Originally Posted by momo View Post
    Hi! We're there almost the same dates, 9-16 for us! That sure is a long flight for you, is it your first time there? For me it is my 3rd, but a first for Luc. Can't wait, less than 3 months now, yeah!!!
    It's our second time to CSS! We went there in 2011 for our honeymoon and we can't wait to make it back! We will definitely have to meet up when we get in!

Corey and I will be css for the first time for arpil 28 - may 3. Hopefully convincing to join all of you on sunset beach!

We are booked for April 18th-25th and will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on the 20th! Can't wait to come home!!!

Once you go you know!!

...............97 days...............

Andy, we are arriving on the 13th also, would you be interested in sharing a charter from Mobay to the resort? Abby
    Jeff & Abby - Boca Raton

We've added two days to our stay, now going 6-15 April!
    (Karen&Paul)

This is our first to Jamaica and staying at a Couples resort . We arrive 9:45am April 12 from Nova Scotia and leave on April 19 .
    So does someone set up a place and time where people can get together & meet that have been on the forum ? Is that the point of this thread . The week we are there it is fully booked , so will be lots of people to meet

We will be there March 30 - April 6. Can't wait to get back to CSS!!
    56 days... 1 hour... 49 minutes... 11 seconds
    Name:  scan0013.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  144.1 KB

Fred and Kris from Ontario Canada - April 8th to 17th! We look forward to meeting up with our great friends Karen and Paul! We are also bringing friends from home and looking forward to seeing some familiar faces at SSB! Counting the days!!
    Kris

We will Celebrate that day too, cause we arrive on the 20th. CONGRATS see you there, cant wait to go back home too. Jane and John, living in SNOW BELT right now. MAN I need a tan lol

75 days now for us!!! and the Ground hog saw his shadow. YEAH BABY, bring on SPRING and JAMAICA!!!

update to our lucky April fools! If I missed you on this update, plz post a message and I'll get you on asap, as April is fast approaching. 55 days and counting, for our first CSS visit!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Will remove you Grady....what are your dates in Negril......we will be there also, right after we do CSS......there is a CN April list started by someone else....request to be added to it....... either way you are in Jamaica....no downside!

Hi again, Ironranger,

We are at CN on April 13-21, 2013. We have already added ourselves to the April list at CN. Seems like a pretty lively group and looking forward to seeing another Couples property. After three feet of snow last week and another storm this weekend, we are really looking forward to the warmth of Jamaica! Hopefully, we will can meet up at CN in April.

Grady

We will be there April 16th to 23rd, soooo crazy excited!!
    Brian and Lisa
    Name:  San Diego.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  308.3 KB

Hello all SSB dwellers. We'll be arriving there on the 13th --19th. We usually stay at CTI and enjoy the Trading Places days. This year we're splitting our vacation between CTI and Sans Souci.... Looking forward to new faces making some new friends!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast