Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

We are getting so close to coming home! 45 days (my countdown says 43 days, 23 hours and 51 minutes till we leave)!

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the other couples and my hubby and I just committed to trying out SSB after everyone's great reviews!

Can't wait!

Hello! My husband and I are wondering if any other couple will be traveling from Ocho Rios to Negril on April 30 who would like to split a TimAir flight? This will be our 11th trip and we are splitting with CTI and CSA.

If so, my email is Amy.welch@hotmail.com. Price is $208 per person with four.

Thanks!
    Amy & Steve
    Texas
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default Css & ssb

Quote Originally Posted by novascotiajack View Post
    Hello all SSB dwellers. We'll be arriving there on the 13th --19th. We usually stay at CTI and enjoy the Trading Places days. This year we're splitting our vacation between CTI and Sans Souci.... Looking forward to new faces making some new friends!!!
    What a conincidence, we're veterans of CTI ourselves and are splitting this year too. CSS April 10-15 & CTI April 15-20. Looking forward to meeting you. We'll see you on SSB, with nothing on but a smile. I've got two tickets to paradise........

We will be Honeymooning at CSS from March 31-April 7 2013...we have never been to Jamaica and we are very much looking forward to the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by krd7_99 View Post
    We will be Honeymooning at CSS from March 31-April 7 2013...we have never been to Jamaica and we are very much looking forward to the trip!
    Wise choice, enjoy!

Default Getting closer!

This years countdown is even worse then normal. Sooo excited about our upcoming stay at CSS April 8th - 17th! Looking forward to meeting you all and wanted to put a face to the name. We love meeting new couples so come say hi and let's share a drink at our favourite "home away from home"!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kris

Hit the 36 day mark today. We got the suitcases down this last weekend and now my start to put things aside will start today! Whoohoooo cannot wait. April 20th you seem so far away!!!

We're at the 23 day mark and I'm about to jump out of my socks! I've already started squirreling away stuff we'll be packing in a tote. Can't WAIT to get to the end of the countdown!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

Great pic Kris & Fred, thought we'd post one as well. Hope to see everyone at SSB 6-15 April!

Attachment 19739
    (Karen&Paul)

36 days to go!!

Just wondering, has anyone left for the airport 35 days in advance?.....We want to!!

Mike&Sue
    4/22 5/2 2013

We are ravelling at the same time ... That will be my wife with the Grey Goos (Rocks) and myself with a Drambuie ... Enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krd7_99 View Post

I am assuming that everyone else is just as excited as we are!!! With the late arrival of spring (it sure hasn't come to Canada yet!!), we are really longing for the hot sun and warm waters of Jamaica!

Ironranger - there is another couple from Canada meeting us at CSS. They are Claude and Sylvie from Gatineau, Quebec, and will be there from the 7th to the 15th. If you make another update, could you add their names to the list, please.

There are a lot from the board on the list for April, and many are going to be there the same time as we are. We just wanted to say that we hope we meet a lot of you while we are there! We will arrive about 11:30 on the 6th, have a quick lunch at Palazzina after checking in, and will be heading right over to SSB. (Susan0412, Jim & Andrea - what time do you guys arrive, we all get there on the same day??). If you see us around, please stop us and say hi, and we hope all of you have a wonderful holiday!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    (Susan0412, Jim & Andrea - what time do you guys arrive, we all get there on the same day??). If you see us around, please stop us and say hi, and we hope all of you have a wonderful holiday!!
    Unfortunately our flight doesn't land until 2:15pm so we may miss SSB the first day with a later arrival. We certainly are looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing our days with new friends and a new resort to us. We can't wait to get there. See you in 9 days. Jim & Andrea

Hi Kris and Tim,

We've been to CN too, we were on our honeymoon there in 2009. This will be our 2nd trip to Couples, and 1st time to CSS. We will be there 4/20-27. We are just as certain it will be great, and it's exciting to see something new too, even if it's in Jamaica every time! We booked this vacation last summer after we booked our our trip back to CN in 2014, to celebrate our 5th anniversary. We decided we just couldn't wait that long and wanted to explore other parts of the island. People think we're nuts, but I say they just don't understand how nice the locals are and how beautiful the scenery is in Jamaica. 21 days and counting... See you there!

Ben and Miranda

To the couple who cancelled their cruise to go to CSS... I want to know after your trip if you were happy with your decision? Never been on a cruise, and not sure we want to go. Jamaica is just too beautiful.
    Last edited by benandmiranda; March 30th, 2013 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JandA1996 View Post
    Unfortunately our flight doesn't land until 2:15pm so we may miss SSB the first day with a later arrival. We certainly are looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing our days with new friends and a new resort to us. We can't wait to get there. See you in 9 days. Jim & Andrea
    We're landing at about 10am on Saturday and we can't wait! Hope to see you all there!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by benandmiranda View Post
    Hi Kris and Tim,

We've been to CN too, we were on our honeymoon there in 2009. This will be our 2nd trip to Couples, and 1st time to CSS. We will be there 4/20-27. We are just as certain it will be great, and it's exciting to see something new too, even if it's in Jamaica every time! We booked this vacation last summer after we booked our our trip back to CN in 2014, to celebrate our 5th anniversary. We decided we just couldn't wait that long and wanted to explore other parts of the island. People think we're nuts, but I say they just don't understand how nice the locals are and how beautiful the scenery is in Jamaica. 21 days and counting... See you there!

Ben and Miranda
    Hi Ben and Miranda, We arrive and leave the exact dates, what time is your flight maybe we will be riding together. This is our 1st time at CSS also and 3rd time at Couples, we got married at CSA. I am counting the days myself and got suitcases down this weekend. HAHAHA.

John and Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    Hi Ben and Miranda, We arrive and leave the exact dates, what time is your flight maybe we will be riding together. This is our 1st time at CSS also and 3rd time at Couples, we got married at CSA. I am counting the days myself and got suitcases down this weekend. HAHAHA.

John and Jane

Our Delta flight arrives in MBJ at 1:04pm...

Our Delta flight arrives in MBJ at 1:04pm...
    Thats GREAT! We will be running down ramp together hahahah. Ours is 1:05 Air Tran so see you on the bus!!!! So excited. It snowed here today, sick of this weather!

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    Thats GREAT! We will be running down ramp together hahahah. Ours is 1:05 Air Tran so see you on the bus!!!! So excited. It snowed here today, sick of this weather!

Cool! I'm super excited too and just as sick of this weather. Still counting down... 18 days now. Look forward to meeting you!

Less than a week! Here's a picture of us (I have shoulder length hair now), hopefully we get to meet some of you very soon!! Safe travels to everyone! Name:  magsandjono.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  85.0 KB

7 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes from departure... We can't wait! Hope everyone has safe travels!

7 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes from departure... We can't wait! Hope everyone has safe travels!
    Keep counting!!!! See you on the bus! So ready for this vacation!

We will be at Sans Souci April 20th to the 30th. Can't wait for the warm sun and some relaxation!

Rob and Deb

See you on the bus looks like a lot of people are arriving on Saturday ! Packing now!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast