Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 126
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260

    Default April 2013.....yes 2013

    Hi all you very earlier bookers!
    I just booked for CSS for April 9-18 2013.....was able to book the price at 2012 rates......We have been to CN twice and will be returning their this Dec 27th.......thought we would check out the other side of the island.......hope to enjoy CSS as much as CN....not sure I could enjoy it more, because we just love CN......we are however open to have 2 loves.....LOL

    Jay & Susan
    CN 4/2009, 4/2010, 12/2011

  2. #2

    Default

    Have been waiting all month for prices !!HaHa
    Like to book for next year before leaving for this year !
    Last year when i checked in they were like ??You are already booked for next year!!!
    YES i an a CSS addict!!!!!and slightly spoiled!!!
    Will book next week foe 2013 Looking at April 11, may even see if we can do 9days

    Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello Linda and Todd: I have not told my wife about the deal but as soon as I do we will also be booking like you for next year even before we go this year. What can I say we are hooked See you guys real soon

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    161

    Default

    We are going the very end of April 2013. Looks like we will not overlap.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    sorry Ironranger, we will be getting there the day you leave. We will be there 18th-26th.

    Va couple what date do you arrive? See you on SSB, we were newbies in January and it took 4 days before we went over. Next trip we will be there as soon as we check in So awesome, you are going to love CSS.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Sunny, we are scheduled to arrive April 29...and yes, doing SSB

    CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunny23 View Post
    sorry Ironranger, we will be getting there the day you leave. We will be there 18th-26th.

    Va couple what date do you arrive? See you on SSB, we were newbies in January and it took 4 days before we went over. Next trip we will be there as soon as we check in So awesome, you are going to love CSS.
    We will be visiting SS 4/19-4/26 getting married on 4/22!!! Hope to see you there!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa531 View Post
    We will be visiting SS 4/19-4/26 getting married on 4/22!!! Hope to see you there!
    Lisa, we will see you there! Congrats on your upcoming marriage.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Stacey & Pete, 4/29 - 5/7, 3rd time to CSS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin76 View Post
    Stacey & Pete, 4/29 - 5/7, 3rd time to CSS
    Sounds like we are going to be there the same time....

    CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260

    Default

    just cancelled my reservation with Couples and booked with a travel agent..... I was surprised, it was cheaper....... can't wait April 9-16 2013 first timers!

    J & S

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    161

    Default

    It was cheaper through a TA? How much? Do you get the resort credits as well as the free night?

    CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

  13. #13

    Default

    Just booked for April 2013....$400.00 cheaper than this year for the same # of nights!
    Can't beat that!
    ....Of course, we may have to take a row boat to Jamaica depending on airline prices next year..lol

    Sue&Mike
    CSS 4/25-5/4 2012
    CSS 4/28-5/7 2013

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    It was cheaper through a TA? How much? Do you get the resort credits as well as the free night?

    $200 cheaper......got all the perks.... I was surprised as well.....first time booking with at TA.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Heather and Jim, April 13-20, 1st time to CSS!!!! We've been to CSA twice and we are looking forward to seeing another Couples property!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Hi Heather! We will see you there on the 17th. This will be our 2nd time to CSS. We love it!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    61

    Default

    At CSS now until April 22nd and just booked
    April 13-21, 2013. Let the countdown begin!

    Paul and Lisa
    CSS 4/11
    CSS 4/12
    CSS 4/13

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Booked CSS for April 20-28th 2013, We have been to CN and in 2 days CSA. Never been to Ochi in all our trips to Jamaica. When we first started going to Jamaica we were going to 'S' resorts before we discovered Couples, so we did get to see MoBay and Whitehouse. Just time to see something new and I know it will be great because it is Couples.

    Kris and Tim

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Just got back last week and are taking advantage of the early booking deal, 8-15 Apr 2013!!!
    (Karen&Paul)

  20. #20

    Default

    Trip # 11 to Couples all booked. CSS April 16th. Family thinks we are crazy. Oh Well

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    Just got back last week and are taking advantage of the early booking deal, 8-15 Apr 2013!!!
    Karon, I will finally meet you next year. We are booked for April 11-19th. We will overlap for a few days. Hope we get the same weather that you did this year. we were there this year March 22 - 29, and the weather was a bit off a few days. We were not allowed to swim in the ocean two days out of the seven, due to heavy rains, and the river was flooding debris and sticks, making it unsafe for us to swim naked(so they explained). See you next April.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default

    We'll get to laugh at you as you leave next year - booked 4/18-28/2013. Great seeing you guys last week (especially your wife!).
    Andy & Meredith

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grayturtless View Post
    Karon, I will finally meet you next year. We are booked for April 11-19th. We will overlap for a few days. Hope we get the same weather that you did this year. we were there this year March 22 - 29, and the weather was a bit off a few days. We were not allowed to swim in the ocean two days out of the seven, due to heavy rains, and the river was flooding debris and sticks, making it unsafe for us to swim naked(so they explained). See you next April.
    It will be great to meet you as well! That's too bad your weather wasn't the best in March, hopefully next April will be just as beautiful as this April was for us!
    (Karen&Paul)

  24. #24

    Default

    Well after another awesome week at home we have already booked for next year. Yes this was done before we left for this past trip so we will be returning home April 10 thru April 18 2013.

    Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

  25. #25

    Default

    We finally made the decision to come home April 13-20, 2013. Can't wait....although it seems so far away.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •