Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Excursions near CTI?
November 15th, 2011, 09:16 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Excursions near CTI?
Can anyone post a list of excursions/activities off (but not too far from) CTI? We would be interested in a list of what is available in the area and which ones seem most worthwhile.
November 16th, 2011, 09:29 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Off the top of my head, within 30-45 min or so you have
- Dunns River (included and one of Jamaica's premiere attractions)
- Enchanted Gardens (beautiful property with 14 small waterfalls)
- Dolphin Cove (interactive dolphin swim if that's your thing)
- Mystic moutain (pricey, but you can do bobsled, skytrams and i think zip cording)
- Coyaba Museum/River (pretty and peaceful place to learn about some of the history of the area)
- White river tubing (tubing down a river, not as fast as it sounds )
- Chukka cove (horseback riding, zip cording and some other ATV type tours)
- Green Grotto Caves
- Firefly (noel coward estate, phenomenal views one of my favs )
i'm sure i've forgotten a few places, but that's probably more than enough to get your started