Default I Love this Message Board!!!!

Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to send out a general "thank YOU" to all those who contribute and the Couples staff who maintain this board. When we were "newbies" it was the greatest source of information, and now that we are repeaters I love the opportunity to share our experiences with others!

Have a wonderful week!
    suzyQ

I have a "love/hate" relationship with this board. Love it for the obvious reasons, but hate the obsession I've developed where I feel I need to check the board continuously to be sure I haven't missed something. Really it's great marketing on Couples' part. It helps keeps their customers (family) connected to the experience even when not there. This has to encourage more frequent repeat trips. Works on us anyway!

Suzy I couldn't agree with you more. The insight and vast array of info we obtained on here is utterly amazing! It is nice for people to share hints and recommendations for others. I have been hooked from the first sign on! I still try to read all the posts and share with others as well.
    Glenda & Mickey

I totally agree suzyQ. This place is where I get my Couples fix. You have a wonderful week too.

Definitely a marketing gold mine! Keeps me checking in on a regular basis, and whenever the idea for a trip comes up, I always want to come home to Couples!

This mesage board has made all the difference in the world to us. Before we get to Couples, we have a large group of people who we have gotten to know and when we arrive, we find these friends and have a great vacation together. It is awesome!