Default CSA Wedding Questions

It is hard to believe we are only 31 days away from arriving at CSA, and 33 days away from getting Married. But I have a few more questions that have popped into my little mind. Randy maybe you can help me with the 1st one. In the Couples Resort brouchure, under the Couples wedding, honeymoon & vow renewal section, the gorgeous bouquest of flowers shown next to the cake, how much of an upgrade is that? 2nd What is the cost of having an updo done at the salon? 3rd Does CSA offer dance lessons at any of their nightclubs? I know some resorts have special nights they have the staff teach a special dance. 4th
    we will be arriving on Sept. 20th, if we do not book for an upgrade from the Garden Suite now, what are the odds that we will beable to up grade when we get there, and are there extra costs for waiting?
    Please accept my apology for such long questions, I just want to make sure I get the correct answer the first time.
    Thanks, can hardly wait to get to CSA, and say "I DO"

I surprised my wife with a vow renewal at CSA last year; I got the wedding setup, champagne and cake, flower petals and candles in the room all for around $200. I had regular email contact with a lady at the main Couples office in Miami, and she put me in touch with another female at the CSA wedding planner office. I don't recall either person's name, but each was extremely helpful - I would suggest checking the site for contact email addresses and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki&Jerry View Post
    Randy maybe you can help me with the 1st one. In the Couples Resort brouchure, under the Couples wedding, honeymoon & vow renewal section, the gorgeous bouquest of flowers shown next to the cake, how much of an upgrade is that? This is from the FAQ section of the wedding website: Do you have photos of the flowers I can choose from for my bridal party?
    Yes, we have photos of our standard bouquets and upgraded bouquets. If you have a specific flower in mind, please e-mail us a photo and we will be happy to get pricing and availability on the flowers.
    I'd email the Wedding Planner and they could probably tell you. Here's the link to contact them: http://couples.com/weddings/weddinglanding.htm

What is the cost of having an updo done at the salon? It's $55. Here's the link to the spa/salon rate sheet: http://couples.com/images/new/SpaRatesBrochure.pdf

Does CSA offer dance lessons at any of their nightclubs? I know some resorts have special nights they have the staff teach a special dance. Not really. They might have it one night during the entertainment though.

If we do not book for an upgrade from the Garden Suite now, what are the odds that we will be able to up grade when we get there If there is a room available for your exact dates while you are there, then it's possible you could get a free upgrade. However, it's not a guarantee. If a Garden Suite isn't exactly what you want, book the room you want so you won't be disappointed., and are there extra costs for waiting? Not sure what you mean by waiting. If you mean will the difference in price be more if you wait to upgrade, then the answer is yes. Book the room you really want now.
    Hope this helps! We were just at CSA this past April and loved it! I'd be happy to share our pics (amy.welch@hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015