Default Jet Skiing at CSA?

Does anyone know if jet skiing is included and if not, what is the going rate?

It's not included but you can easily find a vendor such as Elvis on the beach. This was a few years ago but we paid about 40dollars for a half hour. I'm sure it's more now. It was really fun!

There's a vendor named spiderman & his charge is $60

good question i was wondering this also. water skying is this fee? Para sailing? etc etc

Waterskiing is included but parasailing is not. Find Elvis for that too. I paid about 50 dollars for a solo trip 2 years ago.

I was wondering about parasailing myself. Is there somewhere to do that at csa?

See Elvis on the beach. The jet skii guys can be pushy. My daughter had "issues" with them.
    Parasailing was worth it. We paid $90 per couple.

Life is good

See Elvis - fahgetabout Spider. Enjoy your time! Razzl

is there a weight limit for parasailing? my friends boyfriend is a little on the "husky" side

the 100us for an hour is well worth it you can explore pretty much the entire 7 mile beach take pics @ booby cay and still have time to shake it up a little bit, my wife who has no need for speed had a blast and we ended up hitting it 3 times well worth it as we have a few of these machines at home and know what it costs to run them, IRIE

Quote Originally Posted by andy&kitty View Post
    the 100us for an hour is well worth it you can explore pretty much the entire 7 mile beach take pics @ booby cay and still have time to shake it up a little bit, my wife who has no need for speed had a blast and we ended up hitting it 3 times well worth it as we have a few of these machines at home and know what it costs to run them, IRIE
    Do you go out alone or do you have to ride on the back?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

We just got back from CSA and we used Elvis for jet skiing and parasailing, he stands right next to the cabana grill, right where the tree by the water is. We used him because I do not like going off the resort because I cannot seem to say no to the jamaicans who ask me to buy things...I just want to help them all. So Elvis is right at the line of the resort and the public beach. I think we paid a little extra for convience but thats okay. Two jet skiis were 120 dollars for 30 minutes and the parasailing was 180 for the both of us. Next time I will take a stop watch because I think I might have been taken for a couple minutes of the jet skii. My boyfriend and I really enjoy Elvis and would probably use him again just so we didnt have to go scout lower prices. Oh, and you ride the jet skiis alone.

Emily (first timer)
    Couples Swept Away 2012