NAME GOAL LOST

Butterfly 32 17

Debbanks 30 0

Klmurphy 14 7.2

Mobob 35 9

Rae_dave 50 0

Sweetlastname-K 25 1

Sweetlastname-J 30 7.2

Here we go. If you would like to join just post in this thread. It's open to men and women. If you already started your diet just tell me how much you have lost so far. I'll post once a week. I think beginning of the week (maybe Tues)would be best since they don't always post new threads over the weekend.

trhops Goal 35 Lost 25

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

I'm in....

I'm starting with where I am now. I am down to the final 7.
    Starting at zero lost.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

I want in! Goal is 20lbs :avent lost any yet but I started weight watchers Monday! Hopefully I can do it in time!!

I'm so in! I started the beginning of January. I have 80 to lose, and have lost 6.8 so far. I weigh-in with Weight Watcher's on Saturday so I'll post then. I should hit go before we are back to Couples December of 2012! Yeah!

I didn't do to well and we are out in the next 10 days. Target 35 gained 5, oh well Christmas and alcohol, maybe next time!

Nvang13 Goal-21.6, Lost-11.6
    My mini goal was to be at my vacation weight from last year (CSA) 1 month out from this years trip to CTI. That gives me until next Wednesday night to drop 1.4 lbs. The next goal is to drop the final 10 lbs in the month before leaving for Jamaica.

This is Kevin. I will join since I need all the support I can get. Started Jan 26. Goal is to lose 52 pounds. Have lost 14 by counting calories and exercising. Using an online program called Lose It to track calories and exercise. This really helps to make you aware of what you are eating.

Yay! I love reading about everyone's success. This thread will definitely help me. My weigh in days are Tuesdays so I'll post updates then. :O)

I'll join in .... Maybe between Weight Watchers Online & this, it'll keep me on track to reach my goal at last.

Goal - 45 lbs
    Lost - 14 lbs
    Julie

I am in too!
    Goal: 75
    Lost: 14

I'm in too. Started Weight Watchers on Jan 3rd and am down 18.4 so far. Hoping to lose 30 (even more would be great!) by the time we visit CSA in late April. Such good motivation!

Goal: 18.4#
    Lost: 14.2#
    To go: 4.2#

Started Jan 24th with "The 17-Day Diet". There are four (4) 17-day cycles. Have really enjoyed these first 25 days on this diet -- biggest problem is I feel like I am eating way too much. And it's working by creating more lifestyle awareness and changes.

And if I am smart, should add a few more pounds to the goal, as I know when we go to CSA and CN for two weeks (first two weeks of May), will bring some of that wonderful Jamaica home on me.

Winlove.......wow you've lost 14.2 lbs in less than a month? That's crazy! LOL :O) Congratulations on being so close your goal.

Winlove-I am doing the 17 day diet too. Lost 10 lbs in cycle 1. I'm just starting cycle 2. I started off by calling it the "stupid" diet but am now really liking it. I do miss my wine though.

I am in as well.

Started Jan 17 for a May 7th goal.

Goal:30
    Lost:12
    To go: 18

Have been doing Weight Watchers and Kettlebell work outs.
    Biggest challenge is not drinking my wine

I noticed some of us are doing Weight Watchers. Maybe we should start a Couples group over there for support!

Just want to wish everyone good luck! Losing weight is no easy task. After yo-yo-ing up and down for years, I had duodenal switch weight-loss surgery on Oct. 2/09 and I am at goal. I lost 125 lbs. and am so happy. I had this weight off in time for our first Couples trip Dec. 2010, and other than the crepe-paper looking legs, I felt so great. I could walk those stairs, walk everywhere, without being winded and sore.

Best of luck to you!

Weighed in this morning and I'm down 2.6 pounds this week! 9.4 pounds gone, 70.6 to go!

about 2 years ago i was at 330lbs now i am down to 215 lbs a loss of 115lbs. every one here i know its hard work not only losing the weight but keeping it off so good luck Greg

I hit my mini goal today. Officially the same weight as last years trip to CSA. Now I have one month and 2 days to drop the last 9 pounds of my 21.6 pound goal.

Update - Weighed in on Saturday with another pound gone ...

Goal - 45 lbs
    Lost - 15 lbs
    Julie

Weigh-in Morning! I was down another 1.7 for a total of 8.9! I'm so excited!!! Only 5.1 to go! I hope I make it! Only 24 more days until CSA! :O)

Here is the updated weight loss. If I missed anybody let me know. I am posting in columns but it is not coming out that way. Not sure what to do about it.
    NAME GOAL LOST

Butterfly 32 17
    Debbanks 30 0
    KCjen 80 9.4
    Kelbayer 30 18.4
    Klmurphy 14 8.9
    Kycouple 52 14
    Lovelyloril 30 12
    Maxernie 45 15
    Mobob 35 9
    Nvang13 21.6 11.6
    Photochick 20 0
    Rae_dave 50 0
    R&R 75 14
    Sweetlastname-K 25 1
    Sweetlastname-J 30 7.2
    trhops 35 25
    Vee 7 0
    Winlove 18.4 14.2

Well, I got a little off track last night. There is this Amish restaurant here that serves an amazing Peanut Butter Pie! I'm talking to die for! So, Angelo brings one home last night for me and the kids. It was amazing! But now I just feel fat! LOL Anyway, the weekend is always brutal for me so pray for me! I have a luncheon here at work tomorrow, dinner at a Greek Restaurant tomorrow night, and a Spa Party Saturday morning with Mimosas and Quiche! I hope I'm not up next Tuesday instead of down. :O( I need some will power people! Only 5 more lbs to go. BTW.......if you guys are ever down in Sarasota, FL, check out Yoder's Amish Restaurant! The best Peanut Butter Pie you'll ever eat!!! I promise you!!! :O)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast