Hybrid View

Default CSA- late night snack, friday nights and other room question

Hi,

We will be at CSA Jan 9-16th and we can't wait to visit this beautiful resort!!

I just had a quick look over the schedules and I have a question about Friday nights, as the schedule shows, it looks like most of the restauraunts are closed including the Cabana Grill. Lemongrass closes at 9pm, where does one get a late night snack after that? I read somewhere that the beach party is the place to be Friday nights.

Also we are staying in the Atruim suite and requested a top floor, do they have glass or screen windows?

much appreciated!

MRS J

We were just at CSA. Friday night is the beach party, however Patois was open, and the Cabana Grill. I didn't know the menu at the grill changes at night. If you like calamari ( hand battered) or conch fritters you have to try them there. Have fun!

Atriums have both, on the windows facing the atrium there is glass. On the windows faceing out just screens. once you close the shutters the room cools down nicley.

The beach party is Friday night. Patois is open, as is the Cabana Grill and Feathers on Friday evenings. Cabana Grill is open late at night, so you can always wander over there to get a late night snack. In 5 trips to CSA, we've never been hungry enough after eating all day to want a late night snack!