Thread: Wrist Bands??

Default Wrist Bands??

Do any of the Couples resorts make the guests wear those annoying plastic wrists bands during their entire stay?

Nope no wristbands here!
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

WRISTBANDS!.... We don't need no stinking WRISTBANDS!!!!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

no! thank goodness, too, those things are horrible!

Why would there be wrist bands? It is an all inclusive resort for everyone, you pay the one price before you go and that is it that is what all inclusive is. No one pays for anything except stuff in the gift shop or spa.

The staff knows who belongs without wristbands, it is pretty amazing actually.

Quote Originally Posted by cuse View Post
    Why would there be wrist bands? It is an all inclusive resort for everyone, you pay the one price before you go and that is it that is what all inclusive is. No one pays for anything except stuff in the gift shop or spa.

Read up on some other AIs. Couples has spoiled you.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    YES! They have, that is why we love them!

NO NO NO WRISTBANDS!Another reason I love Couples. Hated wearing those stinking wristbands!!

Interesting. I thought all AI's had wristbands. We were at another resort last year and had to wear them. I'm booked for CSS in May, 2010 and will really enjoy the "no wristband" concept. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    The staff knows who belongs without wristbands, it is pretty amazing actually.
    We did get asked last time if we were guests by security. We were standing pretty close to the water edge talking to another couple for about 30 min, and a security guard walked over and asked us.

All it took was a smile and a quick "yep" and he smiled and told us to enjoy our stay.

Thank the Lord, there are no wristbands. Everyone is treated as equal. No preferred guest, only repeaters, but unless you ask you'll never know.
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    Yeah, those have been some fun threads to follow. I expect Couples to capitalize big time.

NeedBlueWater -

You beat me to the punch this time! That response shows up everytime this question is raised... LOVE IT!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Wristbands would be way out of place at couples. I only wear a wristband to get in the pit at a Springsteen concert!!

A question about wristbands - We are looking at several AI's - since we don't like wristbands, can someone tell me which AI' DO require them, so we can avoid them. Thsnks

No wristbands because everyone is treated equally no matter what level of room you booked. That is ONE of the many things we love about Couples.
    Vicky

Well, that is very good news. We stayed at several AI resorts and it never seems how upscale/luxury the resort was as soon as we got there, we were tagged and it was very disappointing.

No wristbands at Couples!! What's even better, bowlcoach, is that at CSS there isnt anyone from anywhere else around you. The beaches are not connected to any other resort. Enjoy!

BarMixer,
    I have never been to another AI that didn't require wristbands. Couples is unique and much loved for that very reason. Booked for trip #4 and #5 and don't even think of it anymore. Its always nice to be reminded of a fantastic perk of Couples. That and everything else make Couples our forever place. I don't even look at other places anymore. Can't compare.
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Deet1114 View Post
    BarMixer,
    I have never been to another AI that didn't require wristbands. Couples is unique and much loved for that very reason. Booked for trip #4 and #5 and don't even think of it anymore. Its always nice to be reminded of a fantastic perk of Couples. That and everything else make Couples our forever place. I don't even look at other places anymore. Can't compare.
    Good Luck
    just and fyi gln and "s" negril do not require bracelets...several upscale mex resorts do not offer them either they are out there but not in the majority