I have to say that our experience at CSA from the time we arrived to the time we left was fantastic and Im so
glad we chose to have our wedding there. We had never been to CSA before so we werent exactly sure what to
expect but all of the staff were extremely friendly, the food was great at all of the restaurants and the drinks were strong There are plenty of activities to do and it doesnt get any better than just floating in that
crystalblue water.

Alicia the wedding coordinator was fantastic! I met with her the day after we arrived to discuss details for
the wedding. It was nice to finally talk to someone in person after only
communicating through emails for a year! She was so organized and friendly she put me right at ease. I
didnt have exact types of flowers in mind for myself and my bridemaids so I told Alicia the colors I wanted and she promised me I would love them. Some brides may have panicked not seeing their flowers before the
wedding to know what they were going to look like but I just went with it and I absolutely loved all the flowers. They were beautiful and just what I was hoping for. I decided to have a single layer cake for us and a
cupcake tier for our guests, I didnt see how they would look before wedding day either and they also looked
great. Alicia also set up thed centerpiece decorations for the cocktail tables with vases of shells and they
looked great as well. I brought all the stuff I had for the ceremony such as sand ceremony set, hand fans, favors, ribbon for cake etc to the meeting with Alicia and she took care of all of it. Everything was set up
perfect and just as I had asked. Our wedding day ran smoothly from start to finish. There were no problems and we loved everything!

Our photographer was also amazing as well. We went with outside photographer Diana Campbell and
paying the $500 resort fee was well worth it. She was great to work with an very reasonably priced.
She called me as soon as we arrived at the resort to discuss the wedding day. On the day of the wedding,
Diana's son Richard came to do the photos. He was fun to work with and took some amazing photos. Our
wedding was at 11am then we had lunch and went on the catamaran cruise with all 40 of our guests.
Richard stayed with us all day, even went with us on the catamaran! It was great. Diana met with us 3 days
after the wedding to give us our cd with all of our photos(all 529 of them!) and our dvd which was a
slideshow set to music and video of our wedding ceremony. The pictures look fantastic and the video is as
fantastic as well!

I loved our whole wedding experience and vacation. I recommend doing a destination at CSA to anyone and we will definitely be going back there again!!

I have to say