Default HIGHLANDER! You out there?

Highlander, Just checking to see if I might find you on here.
    Wondering how the rest of your Couples vacation was. Was great meeting both you and Catriona! And seeing you in your kilt! ~ Lori

Hey Rum Girl! I'd like to keep contact with you and Highlander too! That shell you gave me did make the plane trip back! Thanks so much! Hope you had a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Jessica View Post
    Hey Rum Girl! I'd like to keep contact with you and Highlander too! That shell you gave me did make the plane trip back! Thanks so much! Hope you had a great trip!
    Hey Dave & Jessica! How are you guys?? Thanks for responding to my Highlander search thread! No word from Scotland yet So glad that your shell made it home safe and sound. My little Frog wood carving didn't do as well. He lost his little leg. I made him a new one out of a Q-tip! We did have such a wonderful time at CTI. Meeting nice people like all of you makes it extra special.
    Hope you are both doing well and Happy one month and one week Anniversary!
    ~ Lori

We're doing OK. The reception we has at home afterwards went great (I spent one and a half days cooking up a storm as soon as we got back, but worth it). Everyone seemed to have a great time. And everyone loved the CTI trip (even my brother who really wasn't happy with Couples and their couples only policy so he had to share a room with Stu, he would like to go back when he gets a date!). And my dad who never relaxes loved it too! Amazing! I'm not sure when Dave and I will get to go back...a week after we got back we found out Dave's company is pulling out of Canada and he is out of work by the end of January. But it looks like things will work out for a new job (fingers crossed).

Sorry your little frog didn't make it! I was surprised the shell made it (I stuffed it with tissue, but the carry on baggage got a little more abuse than I thought it would). I'm also amazed that the wine made it home considering my large suitcase got beat up so bad its not usable anymore! Anyways, it was still an unforgettable trip and I can't wait to go back. It would be great to see you again there!