Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

We are from Corbin, Kentucky(the place where KFC actually started). We just returned from our 6th trip to CSA and while there this time renewed our vows--40 years. Have been addicted to this message board since2007 with no cure in sight. Already booked for trip #7 Oct. 2013.

Fort Walton Beach, FLA Have been an addict since 2010! Less than 30 days till we go home to CSA

We are from little old Clinton, Iowa. Been addicted to this board since 2009 when we book our first trip to CTI for 2010. Couples Addicts for sure.

Marlton, New Jersey. We have stayed at all 4 resorts. Back to CTI in December then CN in August

Great thread!

Louisville, KY

Went to CSA for the first time in 2008 for our 10 year anniversary and we were hooked. I get my Couples fix by reading the message boards. Our third visit will be next year and we can't wait. It's definitely our place to reconnect and get away.

Margi

We are from near Barrie, Ontario, Canada (about 100 kms north of Toronto). We're firsttimers...heading to Couples (CTI) in less than two months!!! Can't wait!!!! Though this will be our first trip; we already feel certain it won't be our last!! Have been on the MB for just a short while but it has an esteemed place in our "favourites bar"!

Default KY

We are from Paducah Kentucky. We will be at CTI in 69 days!!!!

Keego Harbor, Michigan
    CSA Nov 2010 & CSA Nov 2012

Plentywood, Montana literally in the middle of NOWHERE!!!!!!!! 20 miles from both Canada & North Dakota (the heart of the oil boom).......have to drive 80 miles just to get to a McDonalds or a Walmart.......very very remote.........Can't wait for April 25, 2013.....Couples Negril here we come.............

I am curious since you have been to all the Couples resorts, which do you like best? How are CSS & CTI? We did the secret rendezvous in 2009 & they sent us to CSA, we fell in love with Negril, last Christmas we took the family to Runaway Bay & were so disappointed, it just was not Negril in any way, terrible beach, unfriendly staff, the resort we chose was not like the Couples resorts that we fell in love with. This Christmas (due to non couples traveling) we will be at Breezes Negril so at least we can see CN, can't wait to show the family our Negril!!!! We will be back at CN in April & cannot wait!!!!! So I guess after last Christmas, we are a bit scared to try the other side of the island again, we love the calm warm water & super soft sandy beaches of Negril. So I would love to hear from someone who has experienced them all..........

Yay Regina!!!! We are from Plentywood & always fly from Regina (since the nearest airport in Montana is a 5 hour drive away). Love the direct flights out of Regina, no other way to go!!!!!! Will be at CN April 25,2013......Can't wait!!!!!!!

Greenwood, Mo
    addicted since 2005. Soon to be 11 times to Couples resorts, 9 times to CN and 2 times to CSS.

We are from The Big Apple (NYC) returning to CSA for the second time 4/20/13 to 4/27/13

Winnipeg, MB Canada
    CTI January 2013
    Couples AND Jamaica Virgins

Kingston....Ontario,not Jamaica
    Feb 10, CSA

Kingston.....Ontario not Jamaica.
    3rd time CSA in Feb 2013.

We are from a little town in Iowa called Belmond. 4 months and 8 days until our first visit and we officially become addicts!!

My Fiance Darren and I are from Evansville, IN. We leave in 55 days for CSA! We will be married there on the 27th of Dec. Soo ready! I have been pretty addicted since we started planning in July!

We are from London Ontario and although we have been to the Caribbean a dozen times, we have never gone to the same resort twice. Our first trip to a Couples (CSS) was in February of this year and we are hooked. We will be back in January.

Middlesex, NJ...waiting for hurricane Sandy.

Brian and Mya from Clifton Park New York. Just north of Albany. 110 days til our6th time to CN!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Islip, NewYork. Hooked on jamaica since 2008.Been there every may since then.first time to couples negril 2012 were already booked for may 2013,also planning an aug 2013 trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    We are from Loyal, WI ( a really small town of around 2000 about 60 miles west of Wausau). We have been addicts since 2008.
    Hey Linda. Originally from Durand WI. Now in Rushford MN. Going back to CTI in 90 days!!!

Rushford MN. Just south of Rochester. Going back to CTI in 90 days!!

I grew up in Durand WI. My wife in Dorchester IA. We now live in Rushford MN and will be going back to CTI in 90 days!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast