Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by newtnugget View Post
    Fort Walton Beach, FLA Have been an addict since 2010! Less than 30 days till we go home to CSA
    we are addited too from Tamworth England just booked our 2nd trip CN this time CSA previously and married there.

Hello from central England! We went to CSA this past Feb/March (2012), now going to try CSS in just 28 days! (Booked last night, woo hoo!) CSA was fantastic and we'd happily return but wanted to try the Ocho Rios side too. Figure it's a good way to build "extended family" in our alternate home. Very pleased to hear there was not significant trouble from Hurricane Sandy. Relaxation soon come!

We are from Easton, Maryland. The worst of Hurricane Sandy for us is on it's way here now.
    We are heading to CSA the first week in December! Our first time to Jamaica! Can't wait!

We are from Edson, Alberta....It is presently -10C with heavy snowfall warnings in effect. On the upside......14 days until our 5th visit to CN.

Hello from the San Francisco bay area in California. Had our first trip to CSA at the end of last month. Already thinking about our next trip!

Quote Originally Posted by brhbauer55971 View Post
    Hey Linda. Originally from Durand WI. Now in Rushford MN. Going back to CTI in 90 days!!!
    We are back in a month. Can't wait with the cold starting here. I hate scraping windshields in the morning!
    Linda

Ft. Mitchell Ky. First trip to CTI in April 2013. Second trip to Jamaica. Can't wait!!!! Looking so forward to meeting Randymon and the rest of the staff! Lol

We are originally from STL but we now live in Louisville KY!!!! And yes it is addictive!!! I love it! I've gained so much information from this board that really helped on our trips to CSA. We are booked for trip #4 an #5 next year!!

Aplington, IA. Been to CTI in October 2009. Going back March 2013!! 126 days!

Hi! We live in Saratoga Springs, UT...First visit for us to any Couples, and we were turned on to CSA by our repeater friends, who cannot go with the 8 of us. 4 are from Moline, IL, 2 our from Colorado Springs, CO and then us in UT. We are sooo looking forward to our trip. We booked at Guest House Room, not Jacuzzi, and by the look of some of the boards that that wasn't a good choice. I'm a little scared, but others say there really isn't a bad room. We arrive in 48 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me enough to drink and I won't care. See ya all soon!

Rutland, Mass heading back in May for our 4th trip!!!

Philadelphia, PA
    Dianavr

We are from Kingsville, Ontario, Canada. We are returning to Jamaica for the fourth time on December 29th to renew our wedding vows for our 25th anniversary. This will be our first stay at a Couples Resort......CSA

Ok...out of the people on here from STL, looks like there are a few from Franklin County.

Maybe a Couples party for us, or anyone close? What do you think Mustache?

Georgetown Ky 2 more sleeps and our 5th time at CSA!

Hello from Nashville, TN! Headed back to CSA for a second time in June. Have been an addict since 2008!!!

we are also from st. louis and i have been hooked on the message board for two months, finally culminating in a scheduled trip to css in feb/mar 2013.

We are slightly north of Orlando... but are Boston natives and we do "pahk the cah in the yahd!!! Been here almost 10 years! Go PATS!!!
    Have been Couplesholics since about 2000. Heading back to CSA for trip 3 in July! Just got back from CSS 2 weeks ago. Love all of them!

We live in Del City Oklahoma.. We love csa...Hope to be back there soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer49 View Post
    Ok...out of the people on here from STL, looks like there are a few from Franklin County.

Maybe a Couples party for us, or anyone close? What do you think Mustache?
    I'm there. I know four other Union couples that would join in. Brough back rum cream last week.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Jellis View Post
    I often wonder where message board addicts are from. I am from St. Louis, Missouri. I have been hooked to this message board for 3 months and counting. My husband has been reading it for 2 years.
    Is this a global addiction?
    I am from Kansas City, Missouri. Can't wait for our honeymoon to Couples Swept Away June 2013.

Rama, Ontario Canada can't wait to come back to CSA, hopefully in March.

Here in Olathe Ks, going to CTI Nov 24th, first timers and soooooo looking forward to it.

We are from Nashville, TN... excited to be returning to CSA for our 2nd time... we can't wait!!!

Moustache
    We are closing on our new house on UU at the end of the month. I'm seeing a holiday get together taking shape, How else is from our area? Couples themed of course!!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast