Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Mickey and I are from upstate South Carolina. We live in a beautiful place....we are at the foothills of the North Carolina mountains....just minutes away from the most beautiful lakes and a few hours from the beaches. The weather is the norm for all 4 seasons BUT.....We have to have our Couples fix!! Totally addicted to CN since 2003.....Booked for Trip #5 November 2012!!!! Crazy, but I am already counting down!!!!
    Glenda & Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Jellis View Post
    I often wonder where message board addicts are from. I am from St. Louis, Missouri. I have been hooked to this message board for 3 months and counting. My husband has been reading it for 2 years.
    Is this a global addiction?
    We are also from St. Louis and have been addicted to the MB since October 2007 when we booked our first trip

111 days till we return for our 4th trip!!!!!!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

We are from Buffalo, NY.. but living in DC right now (lloking forward to going back to Buffalo in a few years). Just got back a couple weeks ago from CSA and looking forward to our next trip in April.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Central Massachusetts

I am not yet addicted, but we have our first trip to CN scheduled for May 2012 and I like reading to get a better idea of what to expect.

Lancaster, Ohio with 86 days till CN and 336 days until CSA. Soon Come.

We are from Shakopee, Minnesota (Southern suburb of Minneapolis). We've been addicted to the message board since 2010, when we started planning our first trip to Couples. We went to CSS in February 2011 and will be going to CTI in March 2012! 101 days from today!

We are from Clinton, Iowa been addicted since stepping foot on CN in September 2008.

We are from Springfield MO- just down I-44 from you- and been addicted since our first booking about a yr ago, very much looking forward to our next trip in Sept of 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jellis View Post
    I often wonder where message board addicts are from. I am from St. Louis, Missouri. I have been hooked to this message board for 3 months and counting. My husband has been reading it for 2 years.
    Is this a global addiction?

Dexter, KY. (Far Western part of Kentucky near Paducah). Have been on and off of the MB since our first trip in 2005. Wish we could go every year but can't do it yet.

We are going in October also. We try to go the 2nd or 3rd week. have not booked yet but we will. We are torn between CSS and CN. We just might have to split our trip between the two.

HELLO,
    FROM Jackie's couch! In Villa Ridge MO.
    I am her sister from Clarksville TN Love me some Jamaica anything !!!

'

We're from the Bronx, NY. Our first trip to Couples Negril will be in 4 days and we both can't wait. We're already starting to think about what we will do for our 10th anniversary next year, and I have a feeling it just might be back to CN. We both love Jamaica so much, and from everything I've read on these boards I'm sure Couples will be our new addiction.

We are from Weare, NH. A small town just south of Concord. We've been to CSA and CTI. 93 days until we get to check out CN! Sweeeeet!!

I thought I had replied to this thread, but I can't find it. Anyway...I've been on the message board since January 2005, just a few months before our first visit to CN which was not our last as we have been a few more times and hope to return there this coming year. As for location, my body is in Chandler, Arizona, but my spirit is in Colorado and my soul in Jamaica.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Wow! We are in Midlothian and going in June also! (3-10) what dates are you going?

We will be there june 17-22

We are from Yukon, Oklahoma.....Home of Garth Brooks!! Sorry had to go there!! I think we are addicts and sadly we have never stepped foot on any Couples resorts yet and looks like it will be a while before we ever get there!!!

Lebanon, PA.
    15 miles east of Hershey chocolate

We are in Bonnyville AB, about 3 hrs north of Edmonton!
    Cold and snow here so April and (CSS or CN- still deciding!) cannot come soon enough! thank goodness I have a Mexico trip in 9 days to hold me over LOL

Pittsburgh, PA -- first timer in October 2011 for our Honeymoon. Hopefully planning another trip back before babies are in the picture!!

Gatineau, Quebec. We'll be at CTI 1st week of February 2012. CSS last year.

Killen, AL have been to CTI in Feb- 2010. But will be at CN in almost 9 days....

We are from Oregon, Wisconsin. Not two states ...Oregon is a small town just south of Madison, WI. Planning our 4th and 5th trips in 2012 to Couples (CTI and CSS), which will complete our tour of Couples.

Looks like lots of people from Missouri.

We are from Birmingham, AL , USA
    Leesa and Darren

We live in Poole on the south coast of England. We love Couples Sweptaway!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast