Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Fort Madison, Iowa

We're from Bedford UK ~ been on this site since Oct 11 when we booked to go to CSA in Oct 12 ~ our first visit to any Couples resort and very excited ~ already addicted to the mb and had some very useful answers to questions ~ I'm sure there'll be more

We're from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. We went to CTI in 2010 and were hoping to return this year, but a friend's getting married at another resort in Jamaica (boo) this Christmas, and our budget can't take another trip. Maybe next year.

Crabracer

We are in Medford, Mass. Ten miles north of Boston.

Just returned from our 32 Trip to CTI. Numbers 33 & 34 will happen in April and November of 2012. We have been going to CTI for 15 years.

Richie & Sylvia

We are from The soon to be frozen tundra, flyover country, Woodbury, Minnesota. Our first trip in 04 (our weddingmoon), I had no idea this site existed. Thanks to our travel agent, we are now addicts, I should rephrase, I am more of an addict than the hubby but I LOVE THIS BOARD! No trip to CSA in the near future, frown!

Another Albertan from just outside of Red Deer. We will be at the Balloon Bar at CSS this Valentines Day. The 2nd trip of many to come.

Look what you started Jellis ( wish I thought of it ) I am jealous too...lol
    Calgary Alberta here...Went to CN the first trip, loved it, but wanted to see the other side of the island so we are CSS bound in T minus 4 days and counting :-)

We'll be retiring to Bonita Springs in a year or so. Tell me, is there much difference in airfare now that you're so much closer?

We're from Redford, Michigan; a suburb of Detroit. The closer our trip gets (77 days) the more I check the board. Counting down to our 9th time to CTI, where we have met friends and go the same time year after year. We love it!

We are from the east coast of the U.S. Cordova, Maryland (approx. 60 miles east of Washington D.C.). We have been Couples addicts since just before our first trip in 2009. I usually surf the website and message board 3 or more times per week. We hope to continue the annual retreat to Couples!
    Stay Irie, Mon!
    Dana & Mike

Counry Couple,
    We also are going back Oct. 2012. We are torn between CN and CSS. We still have a little bit to decide.
    What dates are you going?

Jellis..Boomer49 here..... you're from Villa Ridge Missouri, we are from Union . Moustache is from Union too!
    Franklin county Missouri seems to love Couples

My hubby and I grew up in Newport Beach, California and now live in Blanchard, Oklahoma. I have been adicted to this MB since before our first trip to CSA for our honeymoon, May 2011. Looking forward to going home for my birthday August 2012!!! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellis View Post
    Counry Couple,
    We also are going back Oct. 2012. We are torn between CN and CSS. We still have a little bit to decide.
    What dates are you going?
    Jellis,
    We're going to be at CSS Oct 4th - 12th. We spent 8 days at CN this past Oct and loved it. It was a hard decision going to CSS but we decided to try something new. We can alway go back to CN the next time.
    This is a very interesting thread. I'm really surprised at the amount of people from Missouri .

Boomer 49,
    It is a small world. Days like today in Franklin Co. we all want to be in Jamaica. Are your returning home next year? We plan on going again in October 2012.

We're from East Sussex, UK. Couples addicts since 2004. We've stayed at them all, but for us, in order of merit they are: CSA, CSS, CN, with CTI some way behind. Looking forward to our next stay - it will be a split: 7 days at CSA followed by 7 at CN or CSS - which will it be? Decisions, decisions!

Blue Mountains Ontario waiting for ski season to start if it ever gets cold enough and the hopin to be at CN for the 2nd time in April

Ok, She talked me into it. I'm now a MB addict. I have been reading the MB since our first trip in 2009. And yes I am married to Jellis. LOL

Barb & Mark,
    Oxford Michigan, 65 days till CSS, then onto CTI. This will be our 9th trip to Jamaica, 8th to Couples.
    Lov'n this MB since 2006.
    One love,
    B.

We're from Brampton, Ontario, Canada. We've been on the forum since September 2010. Went to CCS Feb. 23rd to March 2nd of 2011 and loved every minute of it. We've already booked our second trip, but this time we're going to give CN a try. Feb 23 to March 1st. 86 more sleeps. Not that we're counting.

loungelizzards,
    Please let me know if you loved CSS as much as CN. We are planning our next trip and torn between the 2.

My wife and I currently live in Manhattan, Kansas (we are military, so we are really "from" all over) but are headed to CSS next month for our first trip to Jamaica. We can't wait!

Zach and Shelby

Hi, we're from Regina Saskatchewan. CSS in January. A shout out to all our neighbors to the west and all the great contributors on this forum.

We are from Jena, Louisiana and hope all our friends we've met are doing great!!!! will be returning in August 2012 and have a new couple coming with us to enjoy csa. We know they will love it too!! Been addicts since 2010. Love CSA!!!

Jellis....yes..April 2012 whooppee!!!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast