Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

New to the board and making are first trip to the Island this Saturday!!! We are from Clarksville, TN. I have been reading this board since we booked our trip-8 months ago. I am not only counting the days, I have starting counting the hours til we leave. I've told everyone I may not come back. I'm worried about the weather, we have been watching the forecast for Ocho Rios and it says cloudy and rain for the week that we are going to be there.
    I will make the best of it either way!

We are from Phoenix. Haven't even been to any Couples resort and I am addicted to this site. <shee-ish>

Quote Originally Posted by Jellis View Post
    Boomer 49,
    It is a small world. Days like today in Franklin Co. we all want to be in Jamaica. Are your returning home next year? We plan on going again in October 2012.
    Fellow Missourians, are any of you on Facebook? I would love to share and see pictures you have of past trips. Look me up: Tammie Baker Hopkins

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

We are from Blaine, Minnesota (northern suburb of Minneapolis). Hi S&J and softtail19! We have been on the MB since fall of 2005. We are booked at CN in March 2012 for our 8th trip to Jamaica (CTI '05-'07-'10 / CN '06-'09-'10 / GL Braco '08).

Dave & Leatha

Name:  IMG_0749-4.JPG
Views: 593
Size:  36.4 KB

Washington, DC; we've stayed at CSA and CN.

edinburgh scotland - addicted to CN since 2007
    "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like..."

Quote Originally Posted by kycouple View Post
    Dexter, KY. (Far Western part of Kentucky near Paducah). Have been on and off of the MB since our first trip in 2005. Wish we could go every year but can't do it yet.
    Kycouple, it's weird ya'll are from Dexter ky and we're from Dexter Mo yet we don't live to far apart. I'll actually be in your part of the country this Friday night. I'm playing at the Kentucky Opry in Draffinville.

It still supprises me how many people from this part of the country go to Couples. I know we can't wait to get back!

Quote Originally Posted by CountryCouple View Post
    Jellis,
    We're going to be at CSS Oct 4th - 12th. We spent 8 days at CN this past Oct and loved it. It was a hard decision going to CSS but we decided to try something new. We can alway go back to CN the next time.
    This is a very interesting thread. I'm really surprised at the amount of people from Missouri .
    moorelove is from Kansas City, MO and we'll be at CSS in May 2012 for our first trip.

Hey Catlady6,

Hope to see you there. We arrive to CTI on Friday and will be making a dash to the island first thing Saturday morning....can't wait! A great group of us repeaters will be there and it will be a blast.
    We love in Canton, Georgia

Angelle
    CN Dec 2007
    CTI Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by catlady6 View Post
    New to the board and making are first trip to the Island this Saturday!!! We are from Clarksville, TN. I have been reading this board since we booked our trip-8 months ago. I am not only counting the days, I have starting counting the hours til we leave. I've told everyone I may not come back. I'm worried about the weather, we have been watching the forecast for Ocho Rios and it says cloudy and rain for the week that we are going to be there.
    I will make the best of it either way!

CT TI Fan is from ... CT - Connecticut.

Gotta live vicariously through the MB as we're not going home for another year or so

We are from Ft. McMurray, Alberta. Made our first trip anywhere to CTI in November. Had a good time, and would return.

Met a few couples that are returnees, and that says a lot about the resort.

Don't think about it, just go...

We are from Portland, Maine

We are from a mid size city in Missouri that no one seems to know a lot about..... wait a minute, let me read that again.

OK, we are in St. Louis also....

Never mind.

We are from Northern Minnesota. I have been addicted to the message board for almost a year now. I look forward to reading the daily messages and viewing all the new photos. We will be first timers to Couples ( actually we have never been on a vaction ) in 55 days. My luggage has been packed for months now just waiting for the day to come. I am so looking forward to laying on the beach in the sun and doing absolutely nothing.

We are from Ocean Springs, MS. We have been hooked on Swept Away since a TA recommended we get married there in 1997. We arrive at CSA on December 12th which will be our 10th visit!

We are from Wisconsin's West Coast - La Crosse. I've been addicted to this message board for the last year and a half. Our first trip to CSS was this past Feb. My husband LOVED it so much (as did I) that he surprised me on our anniversary with reservations to go back!! For him to want to spend this kind of money AGAIN speaks volumes about the resort and their staff.
    81 Days!!!

Thanks to all who have posted. So far we are as follows:

USA 73

Canadians 22

UK 5

Scotland 1

Looks like it is a global addiction. I'm with the rest on never being cured. Until we travel home again the MB will ease the pain. LOL

We are from Augusta, Maine. Been addicted since booking our trip in March of 2011. Spent a week at CN in October of 2011 to celebrate our 15th anniversary. Can't wait to get back, hopefully in 2012.

Janice and Keith from Jacksonville, FL, but we fly out of Orlando. It's actually quicker even with the drive, you don't go through Miami, and it's only a 1hr 40 min flight!

First got on the board a few months before our honeymoon to CTI in 2009 and been here almost every day since. We've been to CN in 2010 and 2011, and are scheduled for the same week in November in 2012.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Hey the capital of Kansas checking in,-- Topeka! Been on the board since 2009 three trips to CSA so far, fourth trip planned to CSS next December. We come to STL about twice a year, try and catch a Cardinals game and see friends.

I'm a newbie from Milwaukee, WI. Used to be a Disney message boards addict, but I'm converted to couples now

We are from Shakopee, MN. I can't beleive S&J are as well! Crazy! Shout out to TaraandDave and softtail19 as well! We were in CN Decem ber 26 - January 2 of 2010/2011 and are booked for CSA December 8-15 2012. More than a year away! I love this message board and it gave me so much info for our first trip! I still read it weekly!

South of Oklahoma
    East of New Mexico
    West of Louisiana'
    Where all those Cajuns grow
    Is a little place they call Texas
    Where the women they grow on trees
    Ripe there for the pickiní
    Just as easy as you please.
    NE Texas Women by WARamsey

Yuma,Az. 100 miles from anything 10 feet from hell.

We are from Bridgewater, MA and Blairstown, NJ originally, but now live in Jupiter, FL. So excited for our first trip to CN in 44 days!
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast