Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Default Where in the world are you?

I often wonder where message board addicts are from. I am from St. Louis, Missouri. I have been hooked to this message board for 3 months and counting. My husband has been reading it for 2 years.
    Is this a global addiction?

We're from Boston Mass. We have been to CTI twice and doing our best to get back there. I don't know if it is global but I am curious as well.

yes, pretty global! I am from Alberta, Canada (but in one sleep, I will be from CSA, Negril )

I think so Jellis, I am from England, (Sussex) and started looking at this board before our first trip in 2009. We were going with repeater friends so wanted to feel a little more at home in the resort without having to rely on friends knowledge, by the time we got there we may not have had the physical experience but I knew the facilites and the schedules!!!! I then came back to the board as soon as we booked for the second time looking almost everyday and am currently 93 days and counting to our third visit - but first to CSS (so I have had to start all the research again!!!).

I think this board has a lot of North Americans (US and Canada) and Brits using it. It will be interesting to see from where else, at the resort we have met french, german and dutch couples.

Julie

Jellis - We are from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. I think this is a great idea for a thread! Thanks for starting it. By the way, my husband's last name is Ellis!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Indianapolis, Indiana

Ever since our first visit in 2009, we are hooked, I would call it an addiction........an addiction to great weather, great company, great activities and great food........Hope I am never cured!

Independence KY
    Irie Mon

Houston, Texas...hooked on the mb since June....on our way to Jamaica in 4 months and 8 days, but who's counting??

We are from Edson, Alberta. We have been on this message board since our 1st trip in 2009. We are going back to CN for our 4th trip on February 7th. I love this message board; especially the reviews posted by others.

To find out where someone lives, simply click on their name, then click on "View profile". It shows you are Jackie from Villa Ridge, Missouri
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We are originally from Rhode Island although now reside in the Villages, Fl having lived in Florida for the past 10 yrs. have been a Couplesholic since getting married at CSA in 2002!

We are from Toronto and have been on the message board for 2 years!

Hi,
    I've been addicted to this board since booking out first trip in 2009!

suzyQ

Hi Jellis

We are from Durham in the UK and I am a Couples Addict. It is indeed a global addiction - It's 17 years and I'm still not cured!!

Mad about tennis

We're your neighbors to the west .... About 30 miles east of Kansas City. There are people from all over the world on this MB so it makes it very interesting. I get to reading the MB a lot more as our next trip draws closer ..... 30 days & counting to CN !!!!!
    Julie

We're from Newmarket,Ont. which is about 30 miles north of Toronto,Canada. Cold weather is setting in so looking forward to our return to CSA this Mar.

small world, we are right across the river from you in Alton. addicted....naw...only been on here since 2005...lol

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Default Where in the world am I?

Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada eh and yes, I a MB an addict
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

London, England. Totally addictive!

We are from Loyal, WI ( a really small town of around 2000 about 60 miles west of Wausau). We have been addicts since 2008.
    Linda

Richli2 Maxine and Richard Kitt from Centereach, NY In Long Island 50miles due east fromNYC Midtown
    In the suburbs but close enough to all the action of the Big apple!

We are going to CSA 12/13 to 12/23 and CTI 3/20/12 to 3/30/12

Been to all Couples resorts 9 times since 2002

We are addicted to Couiples resorts and this message board

I am from Sault ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada, currently in the snow. Will be in Jamacia at CN in 13 days and one sleep. Love this message board while I am impatiently waiting for December 4 to come

Hi,
    I forgot to say where we're from--Orlando, FL. So "home" is a short airplane ride away! Only 36 days and 18 hours until we return home to CSS for our 4th visit!

One Love,
    suzyQ

We're from the Vancouver area, British Columbia, Canada.
    I've been on this forum since 2007, before we were married at CSA in Jan. 2008. I had a different screen name on the old forum prior to signing up all over again. It's been such a wealth of information, and just fun to hear of the Couples experiences of others.

We are from Powell, WY and are happily Couples addicts.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast