Default Fridges at CTI / CTI vs CN

This question has probably been asked many times before, but I have been searching the forum for the past hour and can't find the exact answer.

Has anyone been to CTI in the past few months? Do all the rooms come with fridges? I found posts where it stated that after August 2011 all rooms at CTI will have fridges.....but I found nothing to confirm this.

Can anyone help me with this.....my sister and her husband want to go to CTI instead of CN, so this is the answer that will decide which Couples we will go to.

Thanks all.......Stacey & Travis
    CN April 2011
    CN or CTI Feb 2012

Having been to CTI the first week of November this year, I can say that the Deluxe Ocean room we were in (and presumably all others) did have a very small refrigerator. Now, when I say "small" I mean as in just deep enough to hold a bottle of sparkling wine across the width of the fridge, and just deep enough to hold it (take a bottle of wine, hold with the label facing you, and the opening pointing to your left / right, the fridge is about that deep.) The bottom of the fridge holds a couple cans of Carrib (beer?), a couple bottles (GLASS!) of Pepsi, some OJ (again, single serving size), and a few other drinks. If you take a couple bottle of Pepsi out, it's big enough for the Couples water bottles to fit.

What is your sister looking to take that would need a fridge?

Jason
    CTI first trip November 2011
    CTI return visit in 555 days!

We were at CTI in August, the week after they put the minibars in all the rooms at CTI. It was restocked every day with our requests - very nice change at CTI - thanks Couples!

All rooms have the mini fridge and bar.

Hi - just check this website under CTI - accommodations.

Vintage-inspired pastels capture the retro design sensibility of the rooms at Couples Tower Isle. Each of the well-appointed accommodations—complete with plush king-size beds—open out onto private balconies and patios furnished with wide cushion seating and an outdoor table.
    Every room enjoys air conditioning as well as a ceiling fan, a fully stocked mini-bar that is replenished daily, an ample bathroom complete with a shower or tub, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, a salon-style hair dryer and cozy bathrobe. For your entertainment, you will find an IPOD/MP3 player and satellite cable flat screen TV. Other amenities include a coffee maker, an iron, ironing board, in-room safe, and nightly turndown service.

Thank you all for responding. warren.cpl....she is one to drink lots of water and wanted to make sure that she couple put a couple of extra in her fridge to keep cold. I know there are no more water bottles, so she will be bring a few refillable containers with her.

We had been to CN in April 2011 and were really looking forward to returning again in 2012. This was the deciding factor....and now that it is confirmed it looks like we will be enjoying Couples CTI on February 20th, 2012!!

Can't wait.....Home Soon Come!!!