Default Crazy request about coffee

So my husband and I will be coming back in June of 2013 for our third trip. I want to give my husband a little taste before we go. There are a few places online that look legit for buying blue mountain coffee. But I wondered if there was anyone out there that would trust me and buy some at the airport on their way home and mail it to me and I would mail a check for payment?!?!? I want to buy him the coffee beans and I grinder and have them for him for Christmas this year. Let me know if there is anyone out there that would do it for me. I know trust is an issue these days, but just thought I would try

Where do you live?
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Perhaps if you sent them payment in advance that would solve the trust issue. Oh wait, then it would be on you to be the one that was doing the trusting. It should work out. Good luck.

I would be glad to help. We return home the 14th of December. Just let me know where
    to send and how much you would like. You can email me luvsjam@att.net.We are from Ohio also.
    Luvsjam (Melody)

We live just North of Columbus, Ohio. luvsjam-thank you so very much I will shoot you an email today and we can work out the details. Does anyone know the cost per lb of the beans? And if I buy 2 lbs how do I keep it good? Do you freeze the second lb until you use it?

Do NOT freeze your coffee. It ruins the oils in the beans and changes the flavor. Just keep it in a dark cool area. The back of the pantry will work nicely.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Totally agree with Coloradojuli. Storing coffee in the freezer is a myth. Coffee is sold ground or beans and comes in a vacuum sealed bag and has an expiry date on it. We brought back 7 pounds from our September trip and the last 2 bags expire in August 2012. We are booked again for next September and hoped it would last...but now we are going to celebrate our 18th anniversary there in May so we should be good.
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014