Default Anniversary anyone?

Well we are just a few days away from heading down to CN, and we arrive on our 12th wedding anniversary - Nov 26. We are there for a week - anyone else celebrating an anniversary?

Just need to catch RandyMon's eye so we can make it a special anniversary....

We aren't going till June 12' but we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Married 4/20/02

We are celebrating ours at CSS on 30th November (9 amazing years!). Arranged a trip to Bob Marley's house. Marriage is, after all, about ONE LOVE!! He he. Congrats to you for the 26th shopkins - the day we arrive at CSS for two whole glorious weeks.

We are celebrating our 45th when togo to CSA 12/13-12/23/11

Maxine and Rich

Shopkins--we're headed to CN on Nov 26 for our 14th anniversary (Nov 29). We've been booked for 5 months and can't believe it's finally here. Bet you can find me based on my username. Come say "hi". Safe travels.

we just celebrated our 26th anniversary yesterday. We are not in Jamaica this year, but last year we were at Swept Away.

We will be arriving at CSS on 12/4 and celebrating 22 years on 12/9.

Darren and Leesa

P.S. We'll have to give you a late "toast" when we arrive Johnniem

We are heading to CN on 11/27/11 celebrating our 20th anniversary on 11/30/11. We are ready to have a great time in the beautiful Jamaican sunshine. If this is your first trip to CN, you are in for a real treat! We usually go in June. This is our first trip during this time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by still_lovin View Post
    We will be arriving at CSS on 12/4 and celebrating 22 years on 12/9.

Darren and Leesa

P.S. We'll have to give you a late "toast" when we arrive Johnniem
    Catch on on SSB then D & L? Hopefully we will the ones with a two week tan!

We are celebrating 16 years at SWA end of January. We are counting the dasy till we go. 65 days! This is our 1st trip anywhere

We will be at CSS on Feb 28 and it is our anniversary on March 3 33 years. Cant believe he put up with me this long LOL. Brenda and Paul

We will arrive at CN on December 5th and we are going to renew our vows on December 5th (our 25th) Happy anniversary and see you there!

Hubby and I are leaving Dec. 1 for our second stay at CSA - celebrating our 35th anniversary on Dec. 17 but can't stay until then. Went exactly the same dates last year, and the weather could not have been more perfect. Now we know exactly what to look forward to - Grilled Lobster on Sat. night, Banana-stuffed french toast, sweet potato chips & dip at Seagrapes and delicious Purple Rains at the beach bar (plus trying lots of new drinks this year) just to name a very few!

We're celebrating 25 years and my big 50 at CSA from Feb 17- 25 2012! We've had the trip booked for about a year and it's coming soon, although not soon enough!

We were married at CTI 12/10 we arrive at CTI 12/8 - 18/11 to celebrate 15 great years!