Default 87 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to wake up in that wonderful room at CSA. Wait for the gentle knock on the door, "Room service". Sit on the balcony with my husband and enjoy some awesome coffee, fresh fruit and pastries. After enjoying that, walking down to the bar and getting mimosas x 5. Sitting on the beach. Strolling down the beach to enjoy some people watching, and buying fruitt from the lady down the beach, strolling back to CSA. Grabbing a few beers and sitting and reading a book. I can't wait to go back up to the room and get ready for a lovely romantic dinner with my husband and maybe go to a show at the Palms.

I cant wait to repeat that over and over. SIGH
    Thank you message board, I feel SOOOOO much better!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

We too are counting down with great anticipation!! 75 days until we return for our 4th visit to CN. I keep thinking about that first step down from the deck into the soft, white sand....coffee delivered in the early morning to enjoy on the balconey while my DH continues his sleep......laying on the floatie on the beautiful waters of Bloody Bay.....dressing for romantic dinners every evening (my husband is so attentive and loving...it makes my heart quiver just thinking about it). Yay for sun, sand and love.

HOMESICK NOW!!!!! 85 Days till CN 335 till CSA!

You will be at CN a week before us!!

65 days for us to go to CSA never have been. Anyone know what the garden suites are like?

Counting the 77 days to our homecoming to CTI. The first rush for me is hitting the tube when we get off the plane and feeling the humidity. Seeing the staff and the feeling of it all just beginning. Ahhh...