Thread: Sparkling Wine.

Default Sparkling Wine.

Oh dear – I’ve just read that wine & sparkling wine are no longer put in the minibar at CN – please tell me it’s untrue !!!

I know I have never seen Sparkling Wine in the mini bar, but I have also never been denied at the bar(s) when I asked very nicely for an unopened bottle to take to my room.

There was no wine on the order list last October when we went. We even put a note requesting some but we didn't get any. this is a shame as we relly do not drink the hard liquer and enjoy wine.

We received a bottle during our honeymoon at CN this July, but I think that was part of the honeymoon package.

Default Sparking Wine

I added a request to the mini-bar list in our room, and a bottle was left for us in our room! Awesome service!

We were there 1 Year ago and we had too much Sparkling wine in our minibar. We had at one time 3 bottles.. and that was too much :-)

I agree! The service is great. They brought up a cold bottle of wine only 2 minutes after ordering it.

There in December 2012 and had both white and sparking wine when requested; once a minute after hanging up the phone (he was in the area). Service is always spectacular.

We were at CSA this past December and had red, white and sparkling wine stocked in ours.

We were at CN in December 2012 & requested Sparkling Wine & White Wine for the mini-bar & both were waiting for us when we arrived. I didn't request more but I'm sure that they would have brought it if I had.
    Julie

I just did my CN pre-check in and sparkling wine (as well as red and white) were still on the list.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013