Thread: Pandora Charms

Default Pandora Charms

Does anyone know if there is a Twisted Palm Pandora charm?

Haven't seen a twisted palm but there is a palm tree.

http://www.couplesliving.com/Product...&mid=0&pid=813
    That's as close as they have, I think.

Not sure about twisted palm but there is a palm tree one with a little gold. I tried to get it at the airport and they were all out

No Twisted Palm that we know of. That is a trademark of Couples and probably not mainstream. I was able to find a palm tree for the wifey at the local dealer. WE KNOW WHAT IT STANDS FOR, and thats all that matters.

A palm tree it will be then in March!

Jen and I were at CTI last week, and they had a small jewelry case in the gift shop that had the Twisted Palm charms in it.

They are not available through the website, but they seem to be available, in small quantities, at the Resort gift shops. We looked for them when we were at CSS last year, but they were out of stock.

J&J

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Jen View Post

They are not available through the website,
    Different than the one I posted? I may need to track one down...

My wife picked one up at the gift store last year at CN. if they do not have it in ask them when their next shipment is coming in and keep checking in on a daily base. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    Different than the one I posted? I may need to track one down...
    I should have been more specific, sorry about that. I have never seen them available through the Couples site, only through the gift shops at the resorts themselves.

There was some discussions on the message board a while back about these little charms, so when we were at CSS last year, I made a special note to ask about them. Unfortunately they were out of stock at the time.

This year at CTI, they had them in their jewelry case.

I don't know much about jewelry. My wife has a Pandora bracelet and I would love to give her the twisted palm charm that is available from Couples online. However, it is a "regular" charm, not a Pandora one. Would a local jeweler be able to adapt or replace the small loop at the top of the charm so that it would fit on the Pandora bracelet. Just dangle, not twist on like the other charms. Thanks for your input.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014