Thread: Good News!

Default Good News!

Hello Couples Family. Since my last update was rather depressing, I thought I would update again, but not so depressing.

Both Scott & I have found jobs. I am a medical recruiter and Scott is VP of IT recruiting for the same company. We are loving it as we are able to commute to work in the together and pretty much get to be around each other all day long. It is fabulous.

My first commission check will be coming in a couple of weeks and we will be able to move into our own place. We have spent the past few days checking out houses and found one we really like. Now to pray it is still available when we have the money.

With our new jobs, we will be able to go to Couples this coming year. Now we just need to decide when to go. Either Spring time or next fall, we might even go this summer when it is so blessedly hot here in Phoenix. We haven't decided when we will go, but we are excited that we see a trip home in our future.

Looks like we are landing with our feet on the ground and everything will turn out good.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Great News! Congratulations Juli.

Fantastic news Juli. I am glad things have turned around for you.

Congratulations to both of you! Iím so glad that everything is working out for you, and that youíll be able to get back home soon! You donít know me, of course, but I just wanted to say thank you. You have answered many of the questions we had over a year ago when we were trying to decide if Couples and CSS was the place for us or not. We ended up going to CSS last February to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We loved it so much, that my husband surprised me on our actual anniversary (September) with a trip BACK to CSS!! He actually booked it last May! He is a tough sell when it comes to spending that kind of money, and for him to do it AGAIN speaks volumesÖ If you decide to go in February, weíll be there Feb. 25th to March 3rd. Iíd love to buy you a drink!
    So, again, congratulations and thank you!!
    Kris

Coloradojuli!
    I am so happy for you and Scott! I have followed your journey on the MB and have done the "happy dance" for all your successes!

I wish you two all the best and hope you can get back to Couples ASAP!
    suzyQ

Congratulations, so happy for you guys!

Congrats to both of you. So glad all worked out (but I somehow new it would).
    Linda

that is wonderful news Juli. so very happy to hear things have turned for the better.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Juli
    Your story just made my day! You know there are so many people out there who have had experiences like yours. You give people hope! I have enjoyed reading your posts as you and I have the same feeling about Couples. Best of continued success to you guys.
    Mariann

thats AWESOME NEWS!!! A BIG YA MON!!!!

Congratulations great things are still to come!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

I'm so thrilled for you! Your story made me so sad, and now to see how much things have turned around! I hope we have a drink inJamaica together soon!

thanks for sharing the good news - congrats!

I'm so happy and breathed a sigh of relief for you both. Best wishes!!

So happy for you both!!!!

Juli, It's been a long journey for you two, with twists and turns, but I just knew it would turn out for yas!! Good things happen to good people. Fist bump!

Great News Juli ---- Thanks for sharing so we know that things are looking up for you guys. Isn't it funny how a trip to Couples is what keeps most of us hanging on when things get rough ????
    Julie

That is SOOOOOO great to hear and so happy for both of you!!!!! Prayers do work!!!