Default August 24-31 Ages 31 and 40

Hey everybody,
    I am Tracy (31) and I am coming to CTI with my husband Dana (40) August 24-31. I am a teacher and mom to a 7 year old girl. Dana is a lawyer and dad (to same kid). We have been married 9 years and are from Redondo Beach, CA.
    I am kinda the joiner type and love to do all the activities/excursions. I would love to find a fellow girl to go to Mystic Mountain with to try the Bobsledding and Ziplining (husband doesn't do heights). Dana is more the mellow, lay around the pool type. Would love to meet someone like me or a cool couple to hang with. I understand this is vacation and people will want to spend alone time, so don't worry, I am not the stalker type LOL!
    Hit me up!
    Tracy

Hi Tracy,

We'll be there toward the end of your stay. All things being equal we'll get in just about lunch time on Saturday. We've been to CTI several times now so our only real activity is morning tennis lessons to burn off the previous day's intake of food and drink. We generally then just go out on the island and relax pretty much all day. This is our downtime vacation, just us with nothing to do time. Every time we talk about doing the snorkel trip or the catamaran cruise but find it way too hard to get off the chair. We have twin 7 year olds and do a couple of the more active sight seeing / family vacations with them each year. I think you'll find plenty to do, though to keep you busy. The Dunns River and horseback riding are fun things that you guys should be able to do together, not to mention of course the catamaran cruise. That is always a party. Look for us Saturday evening around the bar, or maybe we'll see you over on the island... Below is our picture say hi if you see us!

Name:  john Amy[1].jpg
Views: 125
Size:  27.9 KB