Hybrid View

Default Recommendations for Lobster Night

We'll be arriving at CN on a Friday, which I believe is Lobster night. Assuming it will be too late to get a reservation at Otaheite, which restaurant would you recommend for the lobster dinner? Does each restaurant prepare it differently? Experiences, opinions and recommendations welcome!

We just spent the last 2 Fridays there and it was the same lobster tail served at all restaurants both nights. Once at Cassava Terrace, once at Otaheite, both the same preparation.

It really doesn't matter where you go for Lobster night. We spent two friday nights there and ate at Lychee and Heliconia. Both excellent! Lobster is mouth watering.

I think it's all being prepared in the same place, the same way. My preference is eating at Heliconia, although I've had lobster at all of the restaurants. If you want a slightly different lobster experience, walk down the beach (as you looking at the ocean, turn right) until you're off resort properties and stop at the Office of Nature (looks like a circular open air bar). There you can get a lobster grilled over a fire, basted with garlic butter and served by some friendly locals. $20 each, I believe.

Thanks for the replies! Sounds like we can't go wrong.