Thread: Help me decide!

Default Help me decide!

Thinking of doing a week split between Negril and Ocho Rios, but am having a difficult time
    figuring out which resorts would best suit us. We are 28 & 32 like to swim and lounge by the pool,
    but also enjoy walking the beach. I am active so I would like a space to work out while we are away.

We enjoy live music more than the shows resorts typically offer. We prefer a la carte to buffet.

I am wondering if people can tell me what beer is available on resort and if mango daquiri's are
    available (I have been dreaming about the last one I had in Jamaica since we left).

Au natural & diving are not a concern for us.

We generally like a nice pool as this is where we spend our time in the water generally. So we don't
    the pool to be too crowded.

We want to do a split because we have friends in Negril that we would like to visit, but would also like to experience Ocho Rios as all our previous trips have been to the Negril area, but never a Couples resort

CSA and CSS! No AN at CSA and the AN at CSS is VERY private. They all have diving but you don't need to do it. We have been to them all a total of 7 thimes and never dove once.... CSA has a great big Gym!!!! CSS's Gym over looks the sea.... Very nice.