Default Champagne Cruise at CSS

Hi has anyone been on this cruise , and exactly what is it ?

We did it twice in July, It's great, we were out for 2 hours with Christopher & Amalaki. they took great care of us, it was just wonderful.

We were there last February and didn't know about this cruise. Does it leave from the resort? We are going back this Feb, and may be interested in it...
    Thanks!

Is this something that you can privately book? we are at CSS in Feb and may well be interested. We dont do the Cat at CN becuase my husband is a non swimmer with poor eyesight in dim conditions (You get back around sunset ). But this could be our cup of tea and I dont mind paying for it. would be keen to know what it involved and how you booked it.
    thanks !

Hi,
    We did the cruise in July. You leave from the main beach--you must wade out to the boat. We were out for about an hour and had champagne at sunset--we went past CTI and then also checked out the view of the other resorts besides SSB. We booked the tour at the Watersports Hut. If you have a credit, be sure to take it with you when you book so the charge will go against your credit

One Love,
    suzyQ

This sounds awes0me! I think I will add this to my list of things to do when we are there in March!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Can anyone tell us how much this champagne cruise costs? It sounds very enticing!!

How much does it cost?

Hello,
    When we were there in July the Champagne cruise was $90 per couple.

One Love,
    suzyQ

Is the cruise for only one couple, or can more than one couple go on the champagne cruise?