Default My biggest concern as a newbie

We are heading to CN for our first Couples and first AN experience. As we are generally conservative and professionals our only concern is photographs showing up on the internet somewhere. Can anyone put my mind at ease? Is the CN beach reasonably secluded, are there snooping lenses from the beach or buildings?

Funny how on the other side of the lens I will also be concerned as I want to take pictures of sunsets/rises and of my wife on the beach and don't want to look like I am trying to get pics of other people, but will post those questions on the main board.

Thanks all.

Thad

While no one can 100% guarantee that someone will not take a picture of you, it is very unlikely that someone will. The guards and guests keep a close eye on folks with cameras. As long as you are very careful you can take some of yourselves at the beach.

Name:  100_2266.jpg
Views: 2817
Size:  67.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by thadeus View Post
    We are heading to CN for our first Couples and first AN experience. As we are generally conservative and professionals our only concern is photographs showing up on the internet somewhere. Can anyone put my mind at ease? Is the CN beach reasonably secluded, are there snooping lenses from the beach or buildings?

Funny how on the other side of the lens I will also be concerned as I want to take pictures of sunsets/rises and of my wife on the beach and don't want to look like I am trying to get pics of other people, but will post those questions on the main board.

Thanks all.

Thad
    There are NO cameras allowed on the A/N beach...period. Which means you also will not be allowed to have a camera...
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Thanks all!! That will give us peace of mind. I'll probably still be on the lookout for lenses - for the first five minutes until someone strikes up a conversation. Nice to hear that there is some security enforcing the rules.

Your best bet if you want to take pics is to go early in the morning, when no one else is there.

No cameras out and in use on the AN beach at CN. Last time we were there 10 or 12 of got to be really chummy. On our last day (we were the first of the group to leave) we got a couple of bottles of sparkling wine and stood around at the end of the day toasting the friendships we had built. Someone noticed it was a glorious sunset that night and everyone grabbed their camera. Before anyone could get their camera up and turned on the security guard was beside us waving theirs arms and reminding us "No cameras". We were all so comfortable with other we had forgotten the rules.

So nothing to worry about and yes, the guards are quietly and respectfully paying attention.

ENJOY!!!

Thanks.

ct ti fan, good tip, that is the magic hour for photography too.