Default Buffets and food phobia's

I would like to hear from someone who has been to Couples Swept Away about the restaurants. I have major issues eating off of Shared Food buffets and wanted to know if there are restaurants at the resort that have non shared food that I could eat at everyday.

Thanks for any advice!!

I think it would be safe to say you could probably avoid each and every food buffet - except for Breakfast. I have been to CN and never eaten a dinner buffet on trips.
    ... it keepsh me shane

A la carte at CSA:

Breakfest: Patios Patio, Continental bf served to your room

Lunch: Patios Patio, Beach Grill, Sea Grapes

Dinner: Patios Patio, Feathers, Lemongrass, Beach Grill

I don't see any trouble avoiding buffets!
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

The Palms is Buffet for breafast and lunch and a la carte for dinner.

Patois Patio is a la carte for all meals.

Feathers and Lemon Grass are a la carte for dinner (reservations required)

I'm not positve on the Cabana Grill or Sea Grapes. I think those might offer "made to order" dishes. (Could someone clarify?)

Bottom line is that you won't have any problem finding food that has not been "shared".
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I have never met a buffet that I liked, can't stand them. We at breaksfast at Patois every day and it was wonderful - didn't go the the Plams once for breaksfast or lunch. You will have no problem at all.

Thanks everyone for the information...looks like there will be no issues...=)

Quote Originally Posted by berryp1224 View Post
    I would like to hear from someone who has been to Couples Swept Away about the restaurants. I have major issues eating off of Shared Food buffets and wanted to know if there are restaurants at the resort that have non shared food that I could eat at everyday.

Thanks for any advice!!
    We stayed at CSA for a total of 12 nights now. We have had a buffet for exactly 1 meal, and only did so because we said we at least needed to try everything once. We have eaten at feathers exactly once also.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    The Palms is Buffet for breafast and lunch and a la carte for dinner.

Patois Patio is a la carte for all meals.

Feathers and Lemon Grass are a la carte for dinner (reservations required)

I'm not positve on the Cabana Grill or Sea Grapes. I think those might offer "made to order" dishes. (Could someone clarify?)

Bottom line is that you won't have any problem finding food that has not been "shared".
    Cabana and Sea Grapes are made to order. You just walk up, tell them what you want, and go sit down. Cabana has excellent jerk chicken, but you MUST go to seagrapes for the zuchini cakes and sweet potato chips and pumpkin dip.

I believe I saw a recent post on Trip Advisor that complained that CSA did not have enough buffets! As the others have said, you will not have a problem ordering ala carte off the menu.

Default Breakfast...

I have only been to CN - but I would imagine they have the omelette chef that will make eggs to order - then you are not eating food that has been shared.

Enjoy!

Couples isn't a cruise ship, lol!!!
    "Rescuing one dog will not change the world....
    But for that dog the world will be forever changed"
    God bless the rescue babies!
    http://www.AmericanBrittanyRescue.ORG

Is the beach party and international night buffet dinners or just entertainment?

Yes, the beach party on Friday night and the International dinner on Monday evenings are both buffets. The International dinner is held at the Palms, but they put up food stations outside around the pool, too. The beach party is, indeed, on the beach.

We do want buffets for some dinners, are any available at csa?

What options are there for dinners that are casual?

At SweptAway, only Feathers is not casual... sundress or better for the ladies, nice sandals are acceptable footwear (no flip-flops); for the gents, slacks, button-down shirt, closed-toed shoes.

Other restaurants are "resort-casual".
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

meb - you can still get buffets if you want them. For dinner, the Palms has some buffet setup and you can order a la carte - either way. You can also still get buffet at the palms for breakfast and lunch. There is always one available, but the nice thing is that there is also always a la carte available for those that don't want buffets.