Default Questions about tours the resort offers

My husband and I are planning our honeymoon for a trip in February. We are both active people are really interested in some of the different tours that are offered. Can someone please tell me how long its takes to get to Dunn's Falls from the resort? Is the Discovery Cove close by? And how often does the resort offer the trip to Margaritaville?

Thanks for all the help!

Stephanie

CTI & CSS go to Dunn's and CSA & CN go to Margaritaville (you can walk there from CSA in about 5 mins). Where are you thinking of staying?

Before you think about the dolphin swim, you should watch "The Cove". Or, visit their website at www.thecove.com
    You'd never entertain the idea of dolphin swims again.

What resort?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

There isn't one resort; there are four. Two are in Negril, and two are in the Ocho Rios area. At which resort are you planning to stay? Dunns River Falls is near the Ocho Rios resorts (Couples Tower Isle and Couples Sans Souci), but a trip to the Falls from the Negril resorts (Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away) would take all day.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Which resort?

I'm assuming that you are going to be staying at one of the Ochoa Rios resorts. Dunn's river is very close by. I don't know about Dolphin Cove.

Thanks for all the replies, sorry I should have re-read the post before I posted it. We are looking at going to CTI.

Dolphin Cove is also located just outside of OR near Dunn's River Falls. There is a Margaritaville in OR, Negril and the Airport.
    Vicky

Cti