Default At CSS Jan 04 ,2012

My wife and I will be at CSS Jan 04,2012.Really looking forward to it.We have not traveled alone together for a long time.My wife is nervous about the AN beach.We are looking forward to meeting other couples at the outdoor bars.How is the weather in early January.It will be nice to get out of the cold coming from Canada.After a couple of drinks I think we'll be ready for the AN beach.It seems like the people there are very friendly from reading the blogs.

golfermon - Well, hello neighbour! We are from Kingston, Ontario, and we met a couple from Gatineau at CSS 2 years ago, and have since become great friends. The 4 of us traveled together to CSS this past April, and we are planning on returning with them again in April of 2012. We will also be at CSS (and SSB!!), Dec 28th to Jan 5th this year. Hopefully we'll be able to meet you before we leave. If you'd like, send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you lots of information about CSS, and some of our pictures as well.
    (Karen&Paul)

golfermon:

The weather is usually fantastic in January. Since you are going to CSS, I am your wife will find the AN experience to be wonderful. If you go to the far end of the beach, you will find some privacy simply because of the large area. It is hard to feel crowded on SSB. When you both "get into the groove", you'll find the people around are the nicest in the world.

No worries, mon !!!

We'll also be there January 5 to 9 2012, our second trip to CSS and SSB. Last December it was lovely, nice and warm except for one rainy day. SSB is a nice beach and everyone's very friendly and fun. We made great friends last year and spent most of our time together. See you soon.

Nice to hear from you.We are getting really excited about our trip.We have never been to Jamaica.See you there.