Default Activities in the buff???

What is it like to play volleyball, bingo, scavenger hunt, or any of the other activities on SSB in the buff? It seems like it would offer some amusing times. Not sure it the wife and I would have the courage to participate, but could be fun. How active is it on the weekends at SSB? We'll be there dec. 9-12 2011.
    thanks,
    Adam

We did a scavenger hunt last time at SSB, and music trivia. Both were fun, and required zero courage. (Not sure I'd be doing volleyball nude, though...ouch!)

Do they do nude volleyball at CSS? One hint for guys...stay away from horseshoes!

Hello,
    When we were at SSB in July, there was pool volleyball everyday--and no seemed to have any problems. However, I don't remember any beach volleyball! They did play bocci ball on the beach.

We are heading back the last week in December, and I don't know if the pool will be warm enough for activities--last year in December the pool at SSB was freezing! I'm hoping and praying for a warm pool and happy, lazy days with a rum punch in my hand and my husband by my side!!!

One Love!
    suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hello,
    When we were at SSB in July, there was pool volleyball everyday--and no seemed to have any problems. However, I don't remember any beach volleyball! They did play bocci ball on the beach.
    Wow, thatís awesome; I didnít realize that they played volleyball in the A/N pool at SSB.
    On our last trip to CTI we did a Trading Places to CSS and did not see a volleyball net in the A/N pool so we just presumed there was none.

suzyQ - That's interesting about the pool volleyball at SSB. When we were there in April, we were told that they used to have it, but that someone got hurt, so they stopped doing it. I love playing pool volleyball too, but it seems like it would be a bit of tight quarters in the pool with the grotto on one side, and the pool bar on the other. I would think that Jheanel would be always getting bopped on the head with a volleyball! LOL

By the way, we'll see you in a few weeks - looking forward to meeting you!
    (Karen&Paul)

When we were there in November, the activities staff were not to pleased about volleyball. We had to take it down around 4:00. It is cramped when playing and it takes over the pool leaving those who do not want to play no room. They can't even sit at the swim up bar without getting bombarded by volleyballs and people. And yes, poor Jheanel does get nailed. Many drinks sitting on the bar lost their lives to flying volleyballs that week.
    Cathy & Jim

Hello Marcus & Janice and KarenON,
    As I said in my previous post, in July, lots of folks played volleyball in the pool on a daily basis. Granted, it did take up most of the pool, and if you wanted to swim, you had to swim around those playing, and when they weren't playing, the net presented an obstacle for swimming. I didn't complain, because so many people were having such a great time, and I got to swim before the games got going. I must admit that I don't remember any drinks being knocked into the pool while we were there, so they must have been playing more enthusiatically in November than they were in July!!!:-)

KarenON, looking forward to meeting you and your husband on SSB!!! You will love celebrating NYE at CSS!!!!

One Love,
    suzyQ