Default Frozen Drinks With & Without

I read a very positive review on TripAdvisor complimenting the included frozen cocktails/mocktails at Couple Negril.

Can anyone enlighten me on what is availabe? Are they premade in the frozen type dispensers or do you wait to have it blended? Which bars are they available at? I also read the the AN area bar is not always open and that people have been known to help themselves when the bar is closed. Is this allowed?

We were at CN in September and got most of our drinks at the beach grill bar. They had two frozen drinks in dispensers always ready to pour. Strawberry daquri and pina colada. We don't drink so it was straight out of the dispenser with no alcohol added. We loved the SD but found the PC too sweet.

We also brought our travel mugs and just poured the glasses we got into them. (Don't ask the bartender to do this as they are not supposed to fill anything other than their glasses). This way they stayed cold for a long time and didn't get sand or wasps in them.
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

I was just at CN and I'm pregnant. I'm now a pro at the non alcoholic drink selection! At each and every bar, there is a drink menu. If you look towards the back there are 3 pages of drinks listed that do not contain alcohol. I had a blast trying different ones and even had Franklin come up with some of his own creations. Enjoy!

CN has either the dispensers or a blender. The hummingbird(which was my morning "smoothie") is awesome(extra awesome When you get them to add amaretto on top). The dispensers have the mix for piña coladas or daiquiris without booze. They add the booze to those after. The piña coladas at the main buffet bar are SO delicious. They are blended. From what I remember there were none of these dispensers at the main buffet bar they blended everything

The bartenders are excellent and will make you any drink however you want it made. We mostly drank at the pool bar and the terrace bar. And we never had to wait long for blended drinks.

They will pretty much make any drink without alcohol if you ask them.

Thank you, we just found out we were expecting again right after we booked CSS. i was bummed that was was going to miss out on all the fun drinks, but i guess i wont! thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by crodgers09 View Post
    I was just at CN and I'm pregnant. I'm now a pro at the non alcoholic drink selection! At each and every bar, there is a drink menu. If you look towards the back there are 3 pages of drinks listed that do not contain alcohol. I had a blast trying different ones and even had Franklin come up with some of his own creations. Enjoy!