Thread: Fish Tacos

Default Fish Tacos

I have heard so much about these fish tacos, can anybody tell me what is in them and makes them so tasty?

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyminnie View Post
    I have heard so much about these fish tacos, can anybody tell me what is in them and makes them so tasty?
    It's just big chuncks of seasoned and fried (but not breaded) red snapper. It's the freshest fish taco I've ever had.

There is something about eating fish tacos at Sea Grapes at the bar with my toes stuck in the sand that just makes them taste better. But they are seriously delicious. They don't try to get too fancy with them - just fresh fish, lime juice, lettuce, and sauce. I think some restaurants try to get too fancy with their fish tacos and it hides the flavor of the fish.

Tried them just before we left CSA and they were great.

I will say, I saw this and laughed the first time . . . then I tried them!!! Holy snapper these were good!! They use a flour tortilla with some sourcream, salsa and guac! The snapper was grilld up right on the beach in front of us..... AMAZING..EAT THEM! EAT MORE!

The fish tacos at Sea grapes are so fresh, I think that makes all of the difference. Plus, the fish is grilled over a wood fired grill, so you get that smokey flavor, too. Plus, there's something special about eating something that is so absolutely delicious and that is pretty darn healthy in the grand scheme of things!

I try to eat as much snapper as possible at CSA. It is AWESOME! !!