Hybrid View

Default hobie cat sailing

So my husband and I are big time Hobie (actually Prindle) cat sailos and we want to sail every day as well as waterski. When I get to CSA can I go to the watersports people and schedule to sail and waterski everyday or do I have to do it on a day by day basis?

You don't even need to schedule the Hobie Cats. If the weather permits and there is one available, you can take it anytime (before 4:00 PM). You do have to ask for it...don't just take one!

I used to love to sail but it's been awhile and the boats were bigger. Will they give a refresher course before letting me take one out?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAndCindy View Post
    I used to love to sail but it's been awhile and the boats were bigger. Will they give a refresher course before letting me take one out?
    Yes, it's actually required. You have to show them that you know what you're doing before they will let anyone take them out by themselves. It's basically a quick sail around the bay with one of the watersports guys.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    So my husband and I are big time Hobie (actually Prindle) cat sailos and we want to sail every day as well as waterski. When I get to CSA can I go to the watersports people and schedule to sail and waterski everyday or do I have to do it on a day by day basis?
    No need to schedule, just go check one out and have fun. We took a brief 20 min lesson since I had never done it last time, and then went out. It was a lot of fun, I am glad I did.