Default Qiuck Review of Swept Away

We recently spent 8 nights at CSA in a ocean veranda siute. We enjoyed our stay but did have a few clitches along the week.
    The things i enjoyed the most was the dinning and 7 mile beach. The things that bothered us is when we booked they only had our room type available for 7 nights so our first night was in a garden Veranda which was fine but when we did the switch they didnt switch our information from check in to the second room so we had to do a new complete check in again with new credid card- flight everything..i felt it was totally crazy.
    Another big issue for us was the lack of entertainment staff. My fiance asked for days to get a volley ball game on the beach going and finally at the end of our trip a ball appeared and there was so many guest playing. In general you just dont see them during the day. We asked repeat guest if it is always like this and we were told NO they seemed to have less staff and not as happy staff.
    The watersports staff is wonderful. The dive masters great. 6 great dives! and a night dive too.
    This was our third Couples resort, CSS, CN & now CSA and our fav is CN hands down. A suite is really A SUITE and we fell the staff was so much nicer at CN. We look forward to another couples vacation. Even though this may sound negative we really did enjoy our stay. Any questions just ask
    scalla
    CSS 2009
    CN 2010
    CSA 2011
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

Disappointed to hear about the lack of beach volleyball games. This is one of my favorite things to do on vacation. I hope we have better luck when we are there in 38 days!!

I, too felt that the staff at cn was a much friendlier group. Nothing negative regarding csa, just cn is full of happy, helpful faces.

Chippiesue,
    I am trying to decide between CSS and CN as a firsttime trip, 10 yr anniversary Nov 2012. From what I can tell the major differences between the two are the beach and the nightlife...am I missing anything else? Your insight is appreciated! Thanks.

We were there last week, and I never saw the net unused. There was always a game going on. The entertainment guys tried to get me to play about a dozen times. But usually I was a few red stripes past the others.