Default Missing csa!deep depression!help

So it was a year ago today that we were at CSA! I'm so very very sad and depressed about this. I keep looking at the clock thinking where we were & what we were doing......we will be booking for 2012 soon but not soon enough. I'm trying to live vicariously through this message board, but its just not the same. I actually get a little teary eyed when I think about how much I miss Couples! That's bad I know and probably a little weird right....does anyone else feel the same???? Or am I the only weird one!

Your not alone. The only thing that helps is to book your next trip and let the count Down begin. I recommend the love away payment plan. 239 days to go

Don't worry I felt the same way when I left CSS in April. I was crying the whole plane ride back and found myself really sad when I got home. I personally feel when I am at any of the Couples resort I am in heaven and don't want to return to reality. LOL my boyfriend had to remind me a couple of times that this is a vacation and that we have to eventually return to our "real" lives. We aren't going back to Jamaica till 2013 but trust me I am already planning my return trip.

You are definitely NOT the only weird one. I'm weird too! I am living vicariously though this message board too. I feel your pain. CSA wasn't even a year ago for us. I'm counting the days until we plan to go back in 248 days. Haven't booked yet but we're going to our travel agent on Dec 17th. Hang in there, girl. You are not alone.

unfortunately the only departure depression cure we have found is to book the next trip. while not totally a fix it does seem to make thing better.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com