We wanted me to share this with everyone! Here goes:

My husband and I were not sure where to send this, but we had to share our amazing experience. We had our honeymoon in Montego Bay 5 years ago and had a horrible experience, but since my best friend was getting married, the 4 of us decided to go to Negril and we'd give Jamaica one last shot. Well, not only did we completely fall in love with our experience, we decided we HAVE to return to CSA! I have NEVER had such careful attention and politeness toward my allergy to dairy. I was personally spoken to about each dish and option at every single meal. I did spend half a day sick because of the amuse bouche that I didn't know had dairy, but otherwise, it was AMAZING!!!

The staff is incredible, the security did an absolutely amazing job, somehow we are always remembered, everyone just goes above and beyond. I've never been treated so wonderfully in the states to be honest.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for EVERYTHING; for an experience that we talk about often, and for making Jamaica a place that we want to return to. We look forward to returning, possibly in 2012! You deserve the BEST!

All our love, Christina & Luis