I have been visiting Jamaica since 1998 on a pretty regular basis.

Since my first visit I knew this was my vacation place, my relaxation spot, my home!. I was single in
those days and spent time on the cliffs in Negril in a hut, making breakfast for myself and drinking Red Stripes...and enjoying doing nothing.

I found Couples a few years ago and now WE are hooked. I am married now and when we were deciding on our first vacation together...I suggested Jamaica. Gail was open to it and we spent a week at CSA. Her first experience in Jamaica was fantastic and I was happy. Since then we have spent every vacation at Couples. We are booked for CSS again in September 2012.

The last few weeks we have been discussing a Spring vacation, can we afford it, how much time can we take off, where should we go...we have both been able to visit some great places over the years..we threw around a bunch of ideas for the vacation...but at the end of the day we agreed..go to Couples.

Why? We love Jamaica, we love Couples, we love to relax, we love meeting new friends, we love seeing friends we met the year before...we have met some fantastic people at Couples over the last few years.

Bottom line...We don't want to vacation any where else. We love Jamaica, we love Couples, we love the staff and the guests!

Some day we will travel to other places together...but now we can't imagine anything better, more relaxing, more fulfilling than Couples.

Thanks Couples...you Rock!