Default Couples Negril Suggestions

It would be nice if there was a round table with an umbrella and chairs to play games such as the dice game or cards. There really isn't a spot to socialize with other couples. Another suggestion would be to put a guard shack on both sides of the nude beach to keep gawkers away. Also renovating the bar area to accomondate more seating for socailizing. Just some ideas I thought of to make it that much better.

CN's AN is more of a quiet, romantic setting. If you'd like more socializing try CTI or CSS, they are both set up to meet and greet more people. I love all 3 resorts for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Couples Junkies View Post
    It would be nice if there was a round table with an umbrella and chairs to play games such as the dice game or cards. There really isn't a spot to socialize with other couples. Another suggestion would be to put a guard shack on both sides of the nude beach to keep gawkers away. Also renovating the bar area to accomondate more seating for socailizing. Just some ideas I thought of to make it that much better.
    Never really had a problem with gawkers. The guards turning their chairs & staring into the nude beach area creeped me out one time....
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"